|38|

••••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
38

E P I S O D E38

»»--⍟--«

   It's been a whole two weeks that passed ever since the higher tier princesses collapsed, and ever since then, they had been sleeping under the influence of the curse. It had caused the people under the kingdom to become worried about the detoriating peace.

They began noticing the small changes in the once lively and colorful nature that began wilthing, and the always bright sky were slowly washing in a crimson hue.

The remaining princesses under the high tier, which was the sixth to the tenth princess were doing their very best to look for a way to break the curse, or somehow find a way to bring back the remaining princesses that was lost in another dimension.

The tenth princesses, Shirogane Lily busied herself finding information about the curse that is affecting the core, as well as the life of the higher tier princesses. She's been in the royal library ever since.

While the Prophet Princess, Hikami Sumire - tries her very best searching for a way to go to the other world to bring back the three missing princesses. It had been a very stressful and hectic routine for them, but what are they going to do?

Wait and watch their world that they protected crumble infront of them while they do nothing?

They refuse to be in such a situation.

Lily, while absored in the books didn't notice Arisugawa Otome sneaking up behind her holding a tray of sweets and tea. Peeking from behind Lily, she saw the book she was reading and realized that the always tired ice princess is doing something tiring just to bring the peace.

It's unual of Shirogane Lily to do something to her own accord since she has weak stamina - she always opted to always do her best at being lazy but smartly.

But how is she going to be of help when she doesn't have enough knowledge of the core and its curse that's been put into it?

Otome softly smiled in understanding, feeling proud of the ice princess for getting out of her shell.

    She had always knew that Lily cares about everyone in the kingdom, but she was often misunderstood as a cold and unfeeling princess.

Deciding to break the silence in the library, Otome spoke with a cheery voice.

"Lily-sama! Stop burrying your nose under the books everyday! It's not good for your health! Here's some delicious cake, eat and be healthy first, okay?"