|14|

••••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
14

E P I S O D E14

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

   Platinum blonde hair shines underneath the gaze of the full moon on the darkest night, along with the little glitters of the stars - watching the cloaked girl walking along with demons.

  Yurika is currently spying the demon clan, just as Princess Yume's plan. It is indeed a bit dangerous - no, scratch that, it is very dangerous - but she must do this for her dearest friend who were still missing.

Yurika wandered her eyes around the lively town of demons. There are morphed lizards, dragonoids, goblins, horned ogres, and countless of monsters happily chatting about with the other citizens of the Hetalica Demon Country.

  Yurika gritted her teeth in anger, why are they targeting the kingdom? Hetalica's country is already prosperous! Why would they kidnap two of the Slor Kingdom's princesses?

The group parted in three which started going on to different directions, Yurika immediately decided to follow the third group who was heading to the darkest alley. It's pretty cliche to go here because countless of living beings already knows that a lot of suspicious things happen in the dark alleys.

So Yurika decides to go here. You never know what might happen.

The group opened a dark wood door in the farthest corner left of the alley, the surrounding has a very bad stench of blood and human wastes. Yurika had to hold her breath not to gag at the disgusting smell around the place.

When they opened the door, a garage came into view. It is very old and rundown, there's a lot of dust and spiderwebs at the corners. But what catched Yurika's attention were the ancient scrolls of teleportations gathered around in one box. Her eyes widened in shock.

   'It's a forbidden scroll! Why do they have it?!' She wondered in her head as she scanned the scrolls. She saw one of the demons open the scroll and a bright white light of ancient symbol of the teleportation spell appearead infront of them before swallowing them whole. Yurika had to close her eyes tight because of the sudden burst of light.

She felt light and airy all of a sudden, and she can no longer smell the horrible stench from the back alley. She opened her eyes and was met by a familiar golden eyes, staring right at her emerald eyes. Her heart almost leaped out of her chest.

'Did she figured me out?' She concluded. But she stayed in her place. It is dangerous to suddenly move when there's a bunch of demons surrounding her.