|12|

••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
12

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ako stood beside Koharu as they stared at the screen in the monitor room, along with their classmates - watching the fight unfold between two rivals, Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Who do you think would win, desu no?" Ako suddenly asked Koharu, but was heard by the other classmates behind her - which is Sero and Tsuyu.

"I think Bakugo will win, kero." Tsuyu said, placing her finger on her chin as her long tongue hang around wide mouth.

Ako looked behind her and saw Tsuyu and Sero. "Realy, desu no? I think that will not be the case. Since Bakugo's aim is not to win, but to fight Midoriya-kun."

"But in terms of strength, Bakugo would win. And Iida-kun is smart." Sero said while rubbing his chin.

"Yeah, i do think Sero is right - kero."

Koharu giggled when Ako is starting to straighten her back again, "In terms of skills and strength, Bakugo is certainly in advantage - while in Midoriya's case who is still unable to control his quirk would like think of a tactful plan to win the battle because he already knew that he could not win against Bakugo."

As if in sync with Ako's analysis and what she said to Sero and Tsuyu, they caught sight of Uraraka's sudden disappearance while Midoriya is currently fighting the raging Bakugo. And then they saw Uraraka hiding behind the walls in the same room with Iida, trying her best not to get caught.

"While there is no advantage in terms of strength of Bakugo and Iida's team, Midoriya and Uraraka's teamwork could work against an unplanned team who could only do nothing but attack and defend. Being strong is a skill, but being clever is also a skill. Who do you think would win, 'strength' or 'brains?" Ako continued as she watched the monitor that did not produce any sound coming from the battle itself.

"Woah!! You're pretty observant, Ako-chan!" Sero praised the smiling Ako. "Of course I am, desu wa!" She smiled widely and held her chin high with a look of haughtiness.

"So Midoriya would win this battle, kero?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah, he would win the battle - but not the war. Since he would get beaten up by that pompom dog." Ako pointed her finger to the screen where Bakugo's raging face appeared - resulting to Sero laughing his lung out when Ako said the dog part.

Koharu stiffled her laugh before she continued watching the fight between the two groups. The fight were so intense that it made the class focused on the whole fight. Even Ako who knows how the battle would turn out is watching the fight very intensely. Studying every kind of move they make, how they fight, their habits. Everything that could be useful in the future.

As the fight between Bakugo and Midoriya become more life threatening, the class started panicking and began asking All Might to stop the fight. Koharu is very nervous for the both, but more on Midoriya's beat up condition.

The whole class watched Bakugo wrecked the whole building with his huge explosion, almost getting Midoriya seriously injured. Thankfully, he evaded the attack. But man, that was scary.

"Oh! That was smart." Ako muttered when Bakugo attacked Midoriya on the front and immediately switched behind Midoriya, before Bakugo attacked Midoriya.