|13|

••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
13

°°°°°°°°°°°°

   The whole class watching the whole battle in the monitor shivered in pure excitement, anticipation - as they watch Ako evade and destroy Todoroki's ice, and Bakugo's aggressive attacks. She is completely unscathed, while Todoroki and Bakugo are both breathless.

"Woah, two versus one and Ako is still in advantage?! How powerful can she be?" Ashido gaped in awe, the class nodded im agreement. Momo proudly smiled as she watch her sisterly friend fighting seriously for the first time.

  'All those practices has been put to good use, good job! Ako!' Momo's eyes gleamed in glee.

  The battle started not long ago. As Ako planned, she will fight Bakugo and Todoroki while Koharu hides at the ceiling, concealing both her body and her presence - just like thin air. Nobody would notice that she was there.

Ako ran off to the second floor and met the two, bickering and fighting about something which Ako didn't bother to listen to since it's none of her business. Just like how Bakugo attacked Midoriya, she launched a surprise attack by sneaking behind Todoroki - kicking his left side of his waist which blew him away quite a bit far from them.

Ako stood up and her appearance came into their view. Her cyan blue eyes' pupil were slit, and her iris were glowing in the dark. Her dark outfit made it seem like she's one with the shadow with only visible is her eyes, ears and her tail. "Get ready, desu nya!"

Without further warnings, she flew right towards the two of them. She is so fast she is barely seen in the naked eye. Todoroki didn't hesitate to attack, freezing all of the entire hallways.

Ako almost slipped, her heart almost leaped out of her mouth but her reflexes saved her from falling down. Immediately jumping with one leg up and her one leg down, she did a flash kick backflip - slipping on the ice cold floor, she crouched down like a cat would that is ready to pounce on an enemy.

 Immediately jumping with one leg up and her one leg down, she did a flash kick backflip - slipping on the ice cold floor, she crouched down like a cat would that is ready to pounce on an enemy

  The only untouched hallways from Todoroki's ice were where Bakugo and Todoroki is.

  But Ako smirked, a slippery floor like this is nothing to her!

"I suggest you prepare a better one to disable me from moving, desu wa!" She grinned.

  Todoroki became alarmed upon seeing Ako's mischievous grin, "Bakugo!"

He shouted for his help to distract Ako.

"DON'T F*CKIN' TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugo dashed towards Ako, ready to attack her. Ako secretly grinned when everything is according to the plan.