|30|

••••••••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
30

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 42𝗇𝖽

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"And so it's over! Everyone, this is the results!"

Midnight's voice catched the attention of the students, their eyes landing on the huge screen that shows their ranks.

1: Tᴏᴅᴏᴜ Yᴜʀɪᴋᴀ
2: Sᴀᴏᴛᴏᴍᴇ Aᴋᴏ
3: Mɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ Iᴢᴜᴋᴜ
4: Nᴀɴᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ Kᴏʜᴀʀᴜ
5: Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ Sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏ
6: Bᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ Kᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ
7: Sʜɪᴏᴢᴀᴋɪ Iʙᴀʀᴀ
8: Iɪᴅᴀ Tᴇɴʏᴀ
9: Tᴏᴋᴏʏᴀᴍɪ Fᴜᴍɪᴋᴀɢᴇ
10: Hᴀɴᴛᴀ Sᴇʀᴏ
11: Kɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ Eɪᴊɪʀᴏ
12: Tᴇᴛsᴜᴛᴇᴛsᴜ Tᴇᴛsᴜᴛᴇᴛsᴜ
13: Oᴏᴊɪʀᴏᴜ Mᴀʜɪʀᴀᴏ
14: Aᴡᴀsᴇ Yᴏᴜsᴇᴛsᴜ
15: Asᴜɪ Tsᴜʏᴜ
16: Sʜᴏᴜᴊɪ Mᴇᴢᴏᴜ
17: Sᴀᴛᴏᴜ Rɪᴋɪᴅᴏ
18: Uʀᴀʀᴀᴋᴀ Oᴄʜᴀᴋᴏ
19: Yᴀᴏʏᴏʀᴏᴢᴜ Mᴏᴍᴏ
20: Mɪɴᴇᴛᴀ Mɪɴᴏʀᴜ

"The 42 at the top have earned the rights to advance! I'm sorry for the kids who failed, but take heart! The festival's show stopper is still being prepaired!"

"And now, the post-preliminaries, the final selection! From here on, even the press corps will teem white in excitement, so go all out!"

Yurika and Ako looked at each other, grinning in excitement. The whole podium roaring and cheering for the battle to start, anticipating the skills of UA the students would show.

"It would be amazing if the other princesses are here as well." Ako muttered to herself, that was heard by Yurika and Koharu. Smiling to themselves as they imagined the usual calm and elegant princesses smiling in excitement as they watch this kind of festival.

"We could make one of these in the kingdom, with a touch of our style." Yurika whispered, her eyes curving in a crescent moon as it hid almost half of her eyes. Ako and Koharu sighed, both shaking their head in agreement.

"Sounds like a great plan."

Midnight announced the second event as the Human Cavalry Battle. Before she could even proceed to explain, the students of 1A started demonstrate how the Human Cavalry works, making Midnight to cut them off - telling them to shut their mouth so she could start explaining for those who doesn't understand it yet.