|16|

•••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
16

E P I S O D E16

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

   Waking up to the blinding light coming from the wide opened window, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Sighing to herself before going to the bathroom to wash her face.

  The fact that she's in another world hasn't really sunk in her mind that well, she's still in the process of adapting. The whole city and how this world works overwhelmed her, in contrast to her usual brave and proud image, she's a total coward who can't let others know her secret.

She was wearing a mask to appear brave, but that mask became a part of her. It's a little unsettling sometimes that she cannot act out of character, but she embraced that fact already.

She won't be the Yurika today without the mask she is wearing.

  Seeing her clear reflection of herself, clear platinum blond hair were flowing softly, brushing onto her white pale skin. Emerald orbs held in an adorable petal shaped eyes. Small pinkish lips and tall, small nose.

"Did I always look this beautiful?" She asked herself, but hearing her say that kind of words to herself, she felt embarrassed. "Shameless.." She whispered before walking into the shower.

It took her half an hour before she could figure out how to work the shower, once she was showered by a scorching hot water coming from the shower, once she was washed by an ice cold water. Let's just say that her first experience of shower weren't really good, infact she seemed to despise the showers already when she came out of the shower.

Her expression were enough to tell that she didn't like that experience at all. She felt the sting from her burns from the hot water. She never experienced anything as embarrassing as this before in her life.

  "Who created such a shower?" She grumbles and putted her clothes on.

She twirled infront of the mirror, inspecting her new clothing. Her first new cloth in another world!

  She was wearing a brown oversized sweater, and a short skirt reaching up to her knees. Along with her outfit, she wore a gray knee high boots.

 Along with her outfit, she wore a gray knee high boots