|07|

E P I S O D E
7

E P I S O D E7

••••

Ako, whose known for her intelligence and cat-like elegence, was naturally popular and respected - except for her fellow felines. And because she is overpowered, it is natural for her to ace all the exam without using her special ability.

[ Trial 1: The 50 Meter Dash ]

"Ako-chan, can you low down your strength? I'm afraid some of the students would get blown away from your sprint..." Koharu told the overly excited Ako, looking forward for the test to start. She looked at Koharu in disbelief, "That's the worst Koharu, everyone here would be giving their best but i would hold back my strength? They'll think that I am looking down on them, they'll think I am not taking them seriously, desu no."

At what Ako said, Koharu realized what she had done. But she's still worried for the students. What Ako said is true, but the well being of the students might be at stake here.

"Then, Ako-chan. Can you cast a barrier around the students? Just in case?"

Ako smiled softly at Koharu and patted her head, "Ma'ttaku, you always worry for the others. Are you really a succubus, Koharu?"

Koharu blushed at Ako's sudden question, but she's not embarassed, she actually likes Ako's pats and praises.

  The race started and Ako could see that everyone is giving their all, but for some reason, one particular guy is not using his quirk. Ako knows that he has one, one that he burrowed that was slowly dissolving inside his body.

  Ako was intrigued nonetheless. She's interested about what is behind his weak appearance that was hiding an enormous strength.

  Ako smirked, she's not Ako if she wouldn't spy this guy. Ako is always thirsty for knowledge after all.

  "Next, Saotome Ako and Todoroki Shouto. You two, get on the line."

Ako's gaze darted on to the multi-color haired guy, the guy she met on the train station - whose name is apparently Todoroki Shouto. Ako gave a piercing glare to him, clearly not forgetting the accident that happened not long ago.

  "Hmph, so your name is Todoroki Shouto, huh? Get yourself ready, I won't go easy on you." She said, raising her head elegantly. Todoroki didn't back down either, his eyes pierced right into Ako's soul, not that it would affect her though.

"U-Uhmm, Ako-chan, the teacher is waiting..." Koharu whispered to Ako.

She snapped back from the glaring contest with Todoroki and walked away from him, she positioned herself right before the line.

  She looked at Todoroki and sighed, "Well, I guess introducing myself to you would be respectful." She slightly smiled at Todoroki. "My name is Saotome Ako, desu wa."