Plot Generator

How long was I gone?? One week? Sorry guys. Here's something from Plot generator. (Note: This is all plot generator, I did not create this story.)

Shiny Camelot
A Short Story
by YorkieDorkie12

Merlin Emrys had always loved shiny Camelot with its cold, clean courtyards. It was a place where he felt magical.

He was a pure magic, kind, water drinker with shiny hair and beautiful eyes. His friends saw him as a warm, wet warlock. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a knobby baby dragon. That's the sort of man he was.

Merlin walked over to the window and reflected on his beautiful surroundings. The foggy teased like magicking dragons.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Morgana Pendragon. Morgana was a smiley witch with black hair and fluffy eyes.

Merlin gulped. He was not prepared for Morgana.

As Merlin stepped outside and Morgana came closer, he could see the hard glint in her eye.

Morgana glared with all the wrath of 9346 clumsy putrid pixies. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want to know who is Emrys."

Merlin looked back, even more magical and still fingering the enchanted Arthur's sword. "Morgana, I am Emrys," he replied.

They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two tall, tired trolls loving at a very beautiful royal dinner, which had flute music playing in the background and two loyal uncles thinking to the beat.

Merlin regarded Morgana's black hair and fluffy eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Merlin with a delighted grin.

Morgana looked unstable, her emotions blushing like an upset, uncooked Uther's crown.

Then Morgana came inside for a nice drink of water.

THE END