The Cave Part Two

This time I'm gonna mix it up a little and do it from Arthur's POV. (You'll still see Merlin's reaction and everything, don't worry.)

Morgana's words echoed around the cavern, silencing Merlin's. Arthur felt sick in the stomach. Who knew evil could love?

Merlin's not evil. A tiny voice inside him said. Maybe only certain sorcerers are.

"Do you have any food? Or ale?" Gwaine whispered. "I usually watch drama with snacks."

Arthur silenced him, and turned to tell his knights what Gwaine suggested. Watching them bicker like stalkers. He groaned. Leon and Mordred, who seemed kinda nervous to be around them, pulled out the rations from the trip. "Come on, lets watch." Leon whispered. Gaius tiptoed over. "Do you have any blueberries?"

Arthur turned his attention back to the magical pair. Merlin was staring at Morgana, who was blushing but trying to hide it. Then, Merlin said the worst four words he every could in this situation. "I love you too."

"YES!" Mordred shouted, jumping to his feet. The others silenced him. 

Uther groaned in the back, but Arthur didn't care for him. He reached for Gwen, and put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled, then nodded to Morgana and Merlin. Who where hugging.

"Slow dance. Now." Gwaine whispered to Mordred, who pulled a violin out of his bag. "Don't even want to know." Arthur hissed to the druid. 

Mordred started playing a scratchy yet romantic tune, and Merlin and Morgana started dancing, though they still hadn't glanced at any of them. 

"Let's all dance!" Gwen whisper-shouted, and they went in pairs. 

Arthur glided next to the couple with Gwen.

Leon pulled out a second violin. "Seriously, don't wanna know why." Arthur whispered.

Uther kept banging his head on the wall, groaning about daughters and love.

Gwaine slid on the  dancefloor with a very angry Gaius.

"Let's pretend the last one didn't happen. Please." Arthur pleaded to Gwen. She nodded slowly.

Merlin and Morgana kissed, and Gaius snapped his fingers, making a spotlight appear around them with a simple incantation. Arthur shook his head. "Gaius, I don't even want to know."

Hm. Well, let's do a bonus scene from Merlin's POV. I don't think this is that... uh.

 He stared into Morgana's eyes, watching them sparkle with unshed tears. Or maybe that was the rain. He couldn't tell.

"I-I love you too." He whispered. Her eyes widened. He wrapped his arms around her, and she, surprisingly, hugged him back. Without stabbing him!

Suddenly, violin music started playing, a bit weird, but romantic. Morgana and him started dancing, swaying left to right.

She leaned closer, and Merlin kissed her. 

He heard a shout from somewhere, but he didn't pay attention to it.