19-hizashi yamada (present mic) x reader

Start from the beginning

the fall was slow for him as he watched you fall down, and finally, the loud crack of you hitting the ground, and the slow blood that pooled from both you and the villain.

**

he wakes up ubruptly again, gasping and shouting as he sat up, tears already slipping down his cheeks.

sighing, he burys his face in his hand to cry for another second before he violently swats the tears away and gets up from bed to start and get ready.

every time he was in his bedroom, memories of you here crawled into his mind, and he would find himself often standing in the doorway and watching the bed, as if you were there.

everytime he would enter the restroom he remembered how much he loved brushing his teeth side by side with you, images of you showering and your figure visible through the shower curtin were flooding his head.

exiting the restroom and walking down the corridor, passing by his side the living room where he would find you asleep, waiting for him to come back from patrols, no matter what time it was, and how youd sit there, reading a book, or writing something, and whenever he tried to get your attention, you wouldnt even reply, just mummble something at him and kept at yours.

entering his kitchen, he starts making coffee, a song you loved to sing every time you made breakfast played in his head as he watched the dark substance pour into his glass cup.

taking his coffee, he sits down and drinks his breakfast while passing through his phone, different messages and announcments, a message from shouta that he will come to pick him up in about 15 minutes.

hizashi dreaded this day. he prayed that maybe youd come back and laugh at everyone that you pranked them to believe you died, but it didnt happen. he truly had to go there.

getting up he returns to his bedroom and dresses in a black suit, adjusting the tie infront of the mirror, remembering how much you loved it when he wore suits, no matter what or when, if you saw him wearing a suit, youd be at his command.

he opens the door to shouta, finding him with his hair pulled back and a suit as well, he motions for him to follow and they get in the car, riding away from his house.

while driving, he remembers how much you loved being in a car. it didnt much matter to you where youre going, you just loved being in the car while hizashi drove, looking outside the window. something about the motions calming you? he regretted not asking more about it now, and now that he felt this kind of remorse, his heart ached when he was about to start crying again.

stopping, both men exit the car and enter the dreaded funeral home. there were already people inside, your friends, some heros, some students from UA high, some people hizashi had no idea who they were.

"i want to go home shouta" hizashi says, and shouta turns around to him, "you cant" he simply replies. "i dont want to be here..." the blond whispers. "you have to, until this is over" shouta says, putting his hand on his shoulder, "i know this is no fun... but its importent" he whispers in his friends ear, and the blond nods, defeated.

they walk around, offering and recieving condolances, hand shakes, sad smiles. it was getting boring to the musician, but he didnt even want to think about putting on music, he found the murmur and cries of people most appropriate.

when everyone sat down for the service to start, he still had some hope, half expected you to burst through the window with a gun and point it at someone-maybe that man with the blue hair that thought that laughing at your funeral about how you struggled to tie your shoelaces-yelling that he set this all up and hes actually a villain.

but it didnt happen. the service was quiet as the priest talked at the front, then other people came up to talk, and no windows were broken.

the service ended, and hizashi was devistated. "come, lets say goodbye one last time" shouta offers, motioning for his friend to follow him over to the casket.

as he followed, he prayed that hes going to look down, and find someone else, find one small detail that hed know isnt yours, and point it out, and it will be an opening of hope for him, that this is just a substitute body to keep you safe from that villain.

**

when he finally came down from the rooftop, he ran through the crowd of people, pushing and excusing himself until he was at the dead center, and there you were, blood pooling you on the ground, head cracked open with your brain smashed as well, body different bruises, all bloody.

he falls to his knees and his forehead falls to your chest as he cried, his arms flunging around you as he screams, ashamed he couldnt save you. shouts of agony and torment leaving his throat, vocal, deep from within cries as he wept on your chest.

he looked like a man whove seen a thousand miseries.

the paramedics took you away, practically had to tear every crying soul that tried clinging to your lifeless body, and put you in the ambulance.

the siren wasnt on as the van sped away from the school

**

but as he stood atop your casket, you were there, not a substitute body. stitches decorated your once opened skull, eyes closed, hair lying behind you under your head.

he broke down, his lips automatically tugging down as his eyes welled with tears again, quickly, they started falling down.

"hey {Y/N}... you have no idea how much we miss you already... i hope you found peace..." shouta whispers, his voice breaking in the middle before he puts his hand to his mouth to stop himself from crying.

he looks over to hizashi, and leaves, deciding to let him have you for a few minutes alone.

"{Y/N}..." the blond cried, his hands gripping the sides of the casket. "i dont want this... i cant believe it... im sorry i couldnt save you... im sorry" the hero cried, his shoulders shaking with his cries.

"please... come back to me..." he cries, his forehead lying down on your arm, cold and unwelcoming, tears again falling on your body

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧