𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

liked by sebastiantopete, and 62,926 others

tiktokroom Sebastian and Issac saying they would both smash #giorgiamallette

jadenhossler lmao we'll see about that
issacpresley hey man, I wouldn't actually since she's your girl. No hard feelings?
jadenhossler @issacpresley you're funny.

user927 they also said they'd smash Addison Rae 😭🤚
braddison2020 @brycehall come get your girl

user110 "I'd smash right here right now if given the opportunity"- tf is wrong with you Sebastian 😭
jadenhossler idk but theres about to be a hell of a lot more wrong with him if he doesn't watch his mouth.

*the clip*

A picture of Giorgia came up as the next girl they had to smash or pass.

Sebastian- oh smash, 100%

Issac- isn't she dating Jaden?

Sebastian- yea but who cares- look at her!

He gestures to the picture and Issac laughed a bit awkwardly but still nodded.

Sebastian- I'd smash right here right now if given the opportunity.

Issac- this is a similar issue to the one with Mads. I'd definitely say yes but since she's Jaden's girl I have to say no.

Sebastian- so you're saying if she was in front of you right now begging for you, first thing you'd think of is Jaden and then you'd say no?

Sebastian cocked his eyebrow in disbelief as Issac opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself.

Issac- let's just move on, who's next?

*end of clip*

Narrative

Jaden's jaw was clenched as he finished the two videos. It was already annoying when Issac, someone who he considered a very good friend, talked about how he'd sleep with Mads if she wasn't Jadens ex. But when they talked about his current girlfriend- his angel... Jaden lost it.

He went and unfollowed Issac on everything, he didn't want to deal with seeing a face that just infuriates him. Jaden already unfollowed Sebastian after he tried to pressure Giorgia into giving him head back in early April.