13-the poker demon-present mic x student!reader

Start from the beginning

she walks to the microphone in the middle of the stage, hizashis eyes trailing carefully up her black heels, up the scandalous black dress and the revealed thigh, up the toned waist and the curves of her breasts and exposed collarbone that was decorated with a sparkly necklace, and up her neck and to her beautiful face with the red lips and cat eyeliner, {H/C} hair styled carefully on her head.

her gentle hands covered by a flowery pattarned black see through gloves traveled up the mic, until the took hold of it.

"never know how much i love you..." she opened her mouth and her angelic voice sang across the room. the bar claps their hands for her, seemilgnly already familiar with the woman. "never know how much i care..." her voice dragged out carefully.

her hands started to trail up from her hips, slowly, "when you put your arms around me..." she sang with a gentle smile, her eyes closing slowly. "i get a fever thats so hard to bare..." her fingers trailed up the curve of her hips and up.

"you give me fever... when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight" her voice became lower, and for a second, hizashi thought you looked familiar. "fever! in the morning... fever all through the night..." her hands disconnected the mic from the stand, and she walks to the left side of the stage, her leg kicking open the slit of her dress.

hizashi leaned back in his chair, lifting his glass to his lips, delighted with the show.

"sun lights up the day..." she turned around, her back-ass-facing the crowd, she looked over her shoulder, revealing her side profile. now he saw it. it clicked. couldnt be?

"moon lights up the night..." couldnt be a student of his in a bar, dressed like this, singing like this, looking like this? he only ever saw you in your school clothes, thats why it took him so long to see it. but its so clearly obvious!

she turned back to the crowd, one of her hands outsreched, "i light up when you call my name" she smiled, and his suspicion got confirmed when from the crowd came a few whistles and a few "{Y/N}!"s

hizashis heart falls, his eyes opening widely as you giggled and walked to the front of the stage. "and you know im gonna treat you right" you sang, winking at the bar full of grown men.

hizashis face heats up, and he grabs a piece of paper from the table, covering his face. he thought the paper was the menu, but now that he got a better look, his heart was pounding against his ribcage.

it had a picture of you, and the name of the bar at the top and a lot of wordings around, but his eyes caught on the sentance "weekly shows from {Y/N} {L/N}, the poker demon" his heart was beating rapidely as his ears listened to your singing, ashamed that he was just thinking about your stocking, garters and panties.

he looks over the top of the flier again. "what a lovely waayy... to burn" she finished, and the crowd gave a long round of cheers, claps and whistles as you bowed your head. "i hope youre all having a good night... please continue" you said with a wink, and turned around to leave behind the curtins.

people started to get up and dance themsevles to some music, and he was frozen to his seat. "magical, right?" he jumps up when he hears a voice, and he looks behind him to see an older man with blue hair. "y..yeah" hizashi was hesitant. "shes magnificent, a hard player" the blue haired man says. "seen her a lot?" hizashi asks. "a lot. payed her a lot. but shes very constistant. shes so beautiful and... sexy" hizashis face was totally red while he listened to that man.

"but shes very presisnat, and always levaes with a guy with purple hair and glasses" he says. hizashi is confused. who could that be? you dont have family, and surly not another student. "boyfriend?" he wonders outloud to the man. "i doubt it, i know him, hes ace" he shrugs as he pushs his hands into his pockets.

"there" he said as he turned to the crowd, and hizashi followed his gaze to see a man in a suit, purple hair and glasses, holding you. holding you close. your hands were holding his shoulders, even in the heels you were shorter then him, and his hands were holding your body close to his, over the curve of your ass.

you were whispering things in each others ears, laughing. "whos he?" he asks, his voice seemed even a little jealous. "his name is aren kuboyasu, ex-mobster, now hes in business" the man says. "aha.." hizashi sighs, and looks around, grabs a woman, and starts dancing with her.

"oh hello..." the woman said. "i need you to be quiet now" he snaps as he starts dancing closer to you and aren. "oh... youre here for {Y/N}" she asks, but he doesnt reply, hes trying to hear your words, so sighing, she helps him and danced closer to you.

"love me, love me say that you love me..." he hears arens deep voice sing at you, you giggle and continue "fool me, fool me, go on and fool me" you sang back. "love me, love me, pretend that you love me..." he whispers back to you, his cheek is lying on your temple as he sings. "leave me, leave me... just say that you need me..." you sang back, and aren chuckled deeply, sending you to giggle too.

"thats what they always do" the woman he danced with whispered to him. "they just sing and talk till shes drunk enough and they leave" she says. hizashis head started to spin, so he lets go of the woman, thanked her, and went to the bar to take a drink, and just watched you for the rest of the night.

**

to confirm his suspiciouns, he drives back to the dorms and waits outside your dorm building, waiting. a black car stops, and aren exits it, and opens the back door, taking your hand and helping you up. hizashi watchs as you kiss each others cheeks, and bid goodbye.

**

next morning, when you entered present mics class, he immediatly coughs and his face heats up with pictures of you from last night.

"mr yamada? are you alright?" you ask, your voice sounded soft and sweet, like he remembered from last night, "maybe just a fever.."

***

me? obsessed with poker and the 1960, jessica rabbit and older men? no.

comment, votw and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧