Chapter 2 Return from Mt. Weather

1 week later...

Clarke POV

We had successfully freed our people from Mt. Weather and we had returned to camp, tired and hungry. Almost everyone went to get some rest, except for myself and the guard, as I was tending to the injured.

Bellamy had wanted to be on first watch and we fought, again.  I told him he needed some rest, his cheek was bruised and he had blood on his chest seeping thru his shirt.  I hadn't noticed it until he winced when one of the kids bumped into him and I forced him to remove his jacket. 

My heart stopped, I hadn't realized he was injured. "Why didn't you say you were hurt!? " I said loudly in exasperation.  He just shook his head, "Princess, us getting out of there and back to camp was a little more important..."

I dragged him over to a table in the med tent and started to take off his shirt. Bellamy winced and I held my breath.

He chuckled ruefully  "Don't worry princess, it's not as bad as it looks."

He had a somewhat shallow cut on his shoulder but he was right, it wasn't too bad and the bleeding had almost stopped. I cleaned him up as best I could and was just starting to apply a dressing of seaweed when I felt his uninjured arm slip around my waist as he pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my nose.

Obviously his libido was still intact.

I relaxed against him, but looked around to make sure we were alone. Everyone had already been treated by the appentices and left, not wanting to be around for what they assumed would be one of our battles.

I smiled and turned my attention back to Bellamy looking into his dark eyes.

He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I didn't stop him.  The truth was I had thought of nothing but him since he left for Mt Weather. When we finally broke for air he rested his forhead against mine and sighed. Neither of us said anything for a moment.

I finished wrapping his wound in silence, his kiss still burning my lips.

Bellamy stood up and smirked as he pulled me close one more time. He gave me a quick peck then spoke directly in my ear sending shivers down my spine, "Princess, we will definitely pick this up later." He winked and left before I could answer.

Bellamy POV

I walked out of the med tent and back to my quarters since I needed to wash up and get a clean shirt.  My shoulder was feeling better, though still tender.  I changed and went out for first watch.  Even though the grounders were no longer a problem there were other dangers and we still needed to be on guard.

Octavia came looking for me and found me by the gate standing watch.

"Hey Bell", she said. "Shouldn't you be following orders and getting some rest..?"She asked, eyebrows raised.

"You know I don't take orders from anyone O"

"If you say so Bell" she smirked.

"Is there a reason for your visit..? "

" Oh!  Yes, I came with a message from Lexa, she wants to meet with you, Clarke, Abby and Kane tommorow to discuss preparations for the winter. She has a proposal"

"Does anyone else know yet?"

"No, you're the first one I've found, I assumed Clarke would be with you." Octavia admitted sheepishly.

"Why would you assume that?  We both have jobs to do." I reply, "You better find Clarke and let her tell Abby and Kane. "

Realizing I wasn't in the mood to discuss Clarke, Octavia left to go find her while I waited for the second shift to come.

The thought of Clarke made me smile and my heart beat a little faster as I relived the kiss in the tent.  Soon I thought to myself.

Clarke POV

I walked out of the dropship having just finished talking with Octavia, my mom and Kane regarding the meeting tommorrow, we were all optimistic about a continued alliance with the grounders.  We knew we needed their continued help to survive our first winter on earth. 

As I walked towards my tent I realized I wanted, no needed, to talk to Bellamy.  Not just about tomorrow but about what was going on between us.  Before I realized where I was I found myself standing outside his tent. Bellamy stood looking at my with his dark eyes having just arrived from his first watch.

He smirked at me and said, "Missed me already Princess? "

I felt myself blush but simply said, " Can we talk about tomorrow?"

He pulled me into his tent, folded me in his arms and whispered in my ear, "Talk later princess, right now we need to finish something..." He started trailing kisses down from my ear to my neck and then settled on my mouth. 

I shivered and responded, holding nothing back.  I tangled my hands in his hair as I felt his hands slide down my back. It seemed little to no time we were rolling around on his bed with our hands all over each other.

Maybe I was just another conquest to him but tonight I just needed him to know how I felt, hoping he felt the same. I couldn't stop myself from moaning his name.

When we were finished I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

Bellamy POV

Bellamy POV

I awoke some time later.  Clarke was still asleep snuggled close for warmth. I squeezed her gently and kissed her hair remebering the sound of my name on her lips. I smiled to myself as I felt her stir. "Bellamy?" She said sleepily

"Yes. Princess? "

"I'm sorry I sent you in that mountain. Don't leave again"

"Not a chance, go back to sleep"

She opened her blue eyes and turned to look at me, "I mean it Bellamy, promise me. I almost lost it when you were gone and I don't think I can go through it again."

I kissed her on the nose. Then the lips. Softly at first. Then with more insistence.

"Clarke" I said between kisses, "I won't leave you unless you tell me you don't want me and even then I won't go without a fight." She turned her whole body to face me and kissed me back while we decided we didn't need any more sleep right then.