CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head

Start from the beginning

Jennie was laughing at her parent's reaction, when she suddenly remembered, "Sister-in-law will start her taping for her new movie soon. How about let's visit her in the set?" She proposed.

Yejin excitedly answered, "That would be great."

"Let us meet her formally first." Hyunbin asserted as it would be rude if they will meet his daughter-in-law informally...

"I made a reservation." He added as he finishes his cup of tea.

Yejin giggled with excitement in her voice, "Let me guess? The two will come too?" She had a hunch

Hyunbin chuckled with a proud look on his face, "Of course, and he would never back down."

"Typical of him," Yejin said agreeing to her husband's comment.

Jennie was just as clueless as it is. She didn't know who these "two" and "he" were. She just faked smiled as if knowing what her parents were talking about.

~~~~

In a plane bound to Incheon Airport, a couple was sitting comfortably talking on the plane's first-class cabin.

"What did Yejin and Hyunbin said?" A man in his early 50s, who looks dashing on his comfortable but a tailored suit, said with a smile on his face.

"Yejin said both of them were surprised to learn about the two's marriage." A beautiful woman also in her early 50s answered.

A laugh from the man echoed the cabin that only the couple was, "I, myself, was surprised. If not for Jimin and Jungkook telling me what happened, I might hire a killer to kill the man." He joked earning him a playful slap on his arms which rather he got used to.

"Kill the man? Kill Taehyung?" The lady scoffed.

She added with pride, "I think he is really a great husband to our daughter."

She had a very charming smile on her face when she added, "Besides... I think he is the only one compatible with Jisoo. No more, No less."

The man can't help but laugh at the confident remark, "Well, I think you are right."

"By the way, did you call the two?" She asked, sipping on her drink.

The man nodded, "They will be here in two days."

"But our dinner will happen once we arrived." She exclaimed and she knew her sons will not make it.

"They already met him and Jimin is even friends with him. Let us have the time to get to know him better." The man proposed, thinking that without his sons, his time with his son-in-law will be higher.

"Besides, we will meet his parents first before them." The man added, referring to Jisoo and Taehyung.

"Just make sure not to scare him if we met him by bringing that Japanese katana or pistol." The woman pleaded as she knew he would try to scare him off.

He did not answer, instead, he just chuckled before putting his arms around his wife's shoulder, tapping it. He has a grinned on his face.