He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (1)

Start from the beginning

We pulled up to a huge school, complete with a large parking lot filled with expensive cars and gorgeous girls wearing designer clothes. "Wow, this place is beautiful!" I chirped, grinning. I could feel the energetic side of me coming out. Maybe this would be fun, and I'd make tons of friends. In my old school, I was known for bieng random, hyper and slightly crazy. It was only in the school before that that I'd been bullied and picked on. But maybe I could fill in my sisters footsteps here.

I got out of the car after Haile and raced into the school. Before I could wrench open one of the doors, Haile grabbed my hand. "Dude, what are you wearing!?" She hissed. I looked down to see my...

Superman boxers!? Oh come on!

Great! I was wearing a tank top, hoodie, black boots, and boxers. Of course I had to screw this up on the first day. Haile shook her head. "You will never learn, will you?" I shrugged. I could make this work. I pulled open the door and strolled in, tossing my hair. Haile was right behind me, smiling and waving to people. "You're so popular here..." I whispered to her as a brunette girl who walked past us said to her friend "O-M-G! She looked at me!" 

Haile shrugged. "Yeah, that's me. Now get out of here and make your own friends." She pushed me and kept walking forward. I rolled my eyes. So much for the helpful older sister. 

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. A girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes was smiling at me sympathetically. "You must be new here. That girl who just pushed you, her name is Haile. She's super popular here, and treats most people like crap. So, I wouldn't get in her way." I raised my eyebrows. "I know who she is... I'm her younger sister." The girl's mouth dropped open. "Oh! Wow! Well, you do look alot like her.. nice to meet you! I'm Leslie, call me Les!" She shook my hand vigorously. I smiled. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. I'm Journey." 

Les looked down. "Um, well Journey, why are you wearing superman boxers?" I winked. "Because I'm super in bed."

She looked a little scared and I laughed to myself. 

At that moment, I felt a weight against me and I was knocked down. My books and bag fell everywhere, and so did I. I picked myself up off the floor and dusted my shirt. Then I looked up, glaring fiercly. "Excuse me!?" I demanded. The boy in front of me just smirked.

I met his eyes and felt like the rest of the world was bieng sucked away. His face was almost... godly. His hair was black and hung in his face perfectly, and his nose was straight and flawless. His lips looked soft and he was slightly tanned and outdoorsy looking.

His eyes were the things that drew me in the most- they were electric green with gold flecks around the center. 

I tried to ignore his looks and just pointed down towards my things. "Hey! Pick it up!" Les grabbed my arm. "Journey! That's Archer! His older brother is dating Haile! No one messes with Archer, he's on top of the school!" 

I pulled my hand out of Les's. "Okay first of all- Archer? What kind of a name is that? And I don't care if he's on top of the school! He pushed me, and he's going to pick up my things." Archer's smirk turned into a glare. "Fiesty aren't you? Well I like them better when they're only fiesty in bed." He said. 

"Well guess what, you stupid fruit box? You're going to have to deal with it!" Archer's mouth fell open. "Did you just call me a fruit box?" 

"Yes, yes I did. Now, fruitbox, would you be so kind as to pick up my things?" Suddenly, a girl hanging on Archer's arm that I didn't notice before, spoke up. 

"Who does this new girl think she is?" She asked. I turned towards her. Her hair was the ugliest shade of bleached blonde and her boobs were sticking out of her shirt. Her pants were skin tight, and I could already tell what kind of girl she was. I bet her legs parted easily, if you get my drift. I raised my eyebrow. "I think I am Journey." I said. The girl put a hand on her hip. "Well that's great, but you shouldn't even be talking to me or my boyfriend. We have better things to do." 

She glanced at my boxers and let out a harsh laugh. "Come on, baby. We can go to the janitors closet like last time." She pulled Archer away. "The janitors closet? Have some class!" I called out. Archer turned around and flipped me off. "Keep walking, fruitbox!" I yelled after him, picking up my things. 

A small crowd had gathered around us and I heard whispering. I turned and grinned at them. "Hope you enjoyed the show! Have some popcorn!" I pulled a bag of popcorn out from my bag and tossed it on a random guys head, then walked down the hall with my head held high. 

No one messes with Journey.

Les was still staring after me when I turned around. "Well, Les? What are you waiting for?" She grinned and ran after me. "Journey, that was awesome! But why do you keep popcorn in your bag?" I shrugged. "I love popcorn."

Les laughed. "Um, okay then. Well, that was quite an entrance, but since your Haile's sister, I guess that's expected. What's your first period?" 

I pulled a crumpled up schedule out of my bag. I had only gotten it 2 days ago, yet it was ripped up already. "I have first period Bio." Les pouted. "Awww, I have first period Calculus. I'll see you later, then?" I nodded. "Later!"

I looked at the map of the school and tried to figure out where my first period was, but with my luck, I couldn't find it. The bell rang, making me jump. I looked around realizing that no one else was in the halls. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath, running down a random hallway. I tripped over something hard and yelped. 

A brunette guy laughed softly. "Oh, sorry!" I sighed and got up. That was the second time I'd fallen today. "It's alright. Do you think you could tell me where Bio is?" I asked, showing him my schedule. The guy nodded. "I have first period Bio too, I'll walk you there." I jumped up and down happily. "Thank you! I thought I was going to be lost on my first day!" 

He grinned. "No problem. I'm Dustin." 

"I'm Journey."

Dustin's mouth fell open. "Seriously? Can I call you Chiket!?" He asked, looking excited. I gave him a wierd look. "Uh... why?" He shrugged. "Because... you look like a chiklet." 

"You mean, tiny tasty juicy squares of delicious colorful gum?" Dustin nodded seriously. "Yes, I take my chiklets seriously." 

"Okay.. as long as I can call you PopTart." Dustin shook my hand. "You got it."

He marched ahead. "Come on, Chiklet, lets go!" 

I laughed and skipped after him. "Whatever you say, PopTart."

He led me to Bio and opened the door for me rather gracefully, if I must say. I curtsied and entered the room. 

The lady in the front of the classroom glared at me as I walked in. I immediatley decided that I did not like her. "Dustin, you are late, take a seat!" She said. Dustin shrugged and walked to his seat in the middle of the class.

"Who are you?" She asked. I smiled politley. "I'm Journey Daniels. I just moved here, this is my first day. I'm late because I got lost, and Dustin helped me get here." The lady seemed happy with my response. 

"Alright, take a seat next to... Archer. Archer, please raise your hand." I groaned inwardly. Of course, the only seat was next to the boy of my nightmares. I sighed and began to walk over to him. 

This would be a long first period.

(A/N:) Okay, that was the first chapter. I hope it was good! It's unlike anything I've really ever written... should I keep writing?