"I..well, you didn't ask me, that's why." I told him. I just couldn't look at him. I was so fucking shy to even look at his face, forget looking into his pretty hazel eyes.

"What if I ask? Would you say yes? Or it'd be a no?" He pressed his lips together which made him look so adorable.

Although, there were a lot more beautiful women around us yet I asked, "Why don't you ask?"

He looked at the floor for a moment and then faced me. He rubbed his jaw and with twinkling eyes, he asked, "Will this beautiful girl with pretty braided hair, do an honour to dance with an ugly man like me?" Ugly? Where did that even come from?

"You are not ugly. In fact, you're...you're really handsome." I told him instantly and he smiled.

"Nobody told me that earlier."

"Such a nice way to extract a compliment. And yes I would like to share a dance with you." I smiled and placed my hand on his extended one. I smiled. We both danced with other couples. I turned my head to look at Isabella dancing with her husband. She looked beautiful in her wedding gown.

"Erin?" I turned my head at that. I felt his hand on my cheek which kind of blurred my thoughts.

"Ursula?"

I forced my eyes opened when I heard him saying my name. In a confused state, I looked around with eyes still struggling to still open fully. I saw my sugar daddy sitting by my side. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was still dreaming but he was still there.

"Aoran!" I mumbled, trying to get up.

"No! No! You need to sleep. I'm sorry, I disturbed you." He said reaching for my arms. I hugged him right away. I was so ecstatic to see him here with me again. I pecked his cheeks and held him close to me. He rubbed his hand on my back and dunked his head on the crook of my neck.

"I am so angry with you." I said, trying to control from not crying.

"I told you I'd come back in an hour." He said.

I pulled away to look at his face. His eyes trailed down on what I was wearing. I was at once conscious that I was in his shirt. I licked my lips and gulped down nervously. "I...I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I said, anxiously playing with the hem of the shirt.

"It's okay. I don't mind. If you like wearing it, you can wear all of my clothes." He said trying to ease me.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I missed you so much. I just wanted to wear it –"

"It's alright. You don't need to explain, Ursula. You can do whatever you feel like; I'm never going to stop you from doing anything you like. I won't ever chain you. Do you get that?" He said, lifting up my chin to look at him in the eyes. I sniffed, trying to control my runny nose.

He placed a sweet peck on my lips and pushed my hair back behind my ears. "Stop crying." He said.

"I'm not crying."

"You are." He frowned.

I shook my head and wiped the tear which was forming in my eye. "I love you so much. Don't ever do something like that again. I can't see you getting in a problem." I said, wiping my tears again.

"Ursula, nothing is happening to me. Stop crying, it's not good for our baby." He held my hand and looked into my eyes. "I don't like seeing you like this." He wiped my tears. I showed him a smile. I didn't want him to feel bad just because of my emotional hormonal drama.

"Good. Lay down, now." He commanded. I silently laid down on my side. He laid beside me, spooning me. I jolted when he put his hand on my belly. I relaxed, closed my eyes and enjoyed his hand caressing my belly. I loved his smooth touches. He placed a soft kiss on my neck, making goosebumps appear on my entire body.