Our new life

Luana Lestrange and Denitsa Riddle, two students at a school in London.
Both had previously imagined that they would simply run away and not look back anymore. Luana lestrange ..
she is a 1.69m tall girl with long brown hair down to her bottom, blue-gray eyes stick out from her flawless face. Denitsa riddle a beautiful 1.69m tall girl with dark brown hair up to her waist, her eyes are a beautiful brown.

                           Luana:
,,I hate mrs.Filch, she's a damn bitch."
She says and comes to denitsa's locker who is right next to Luana .
,,I was just doing math, that's not better."Denitsa says as she packs her things in her locker and takes out her bag.

When Luana and Denitsa are in the school's parking lot to get into their cars, their friends come and say goodbye, today is the last day before the summer holidays, and tomorrow Denitsa and Luana would get on the plane and leave for Sicily, of course they know that their friends and Denitsa and Luana would be in touch regularly.

,,And don't you forget us or don't contact us."
Said a tall, brown-haired boy with brown eyes.
,,of course not ale how could we ?!"Says denitsa with irony in her voice

,,please promise you'll get in touch, it's bad enough that we won't see you again for the time being."
This time it came from a pretty blond-haired girl with blue eyes, she looked sad, which is understandable since she just lets her best friends run away.

,,Promise."
Says Luana and they all hug.

                          denitsa:
I'm sitting here in my car and leaving my family and friends tomorrow .. on the one hand I'm happy on the other hand I'm afraid that something will happen here and I can't be here when something happens. I look in my rearview mirror and Luana drives behind me, with her I would be gone tomorrow. Thoughtful I arrive home and pack my bags and write a letter that I would leave here tomorrow after Luana picks me up. With many thoughts in my head, I go to sleep and fortunately fall asleep quickly.

next morning
               Luana:
I got up earlier than usual to be clear about everything
I will leave today, finally away from the secrets my father has and all the lies he tells me, he is a very well-known and feared mafia boss, just like Denitsa's father. The two have been friends for a long time and have been business partners. I know Deni through them and over the years she became my best friend. She is just as fed up with hearing all the lies as I am. When we found out what kind of families we are in, we planned to run away when we are old enough, our dream will come true.

i wrote a letter for my father but tore it up again because i know he will do anything to find me .. no matter who or what he has to kill ... he would do it.