CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay

Start from the beginning

"Good thing, she's out of SK. She did not receive fair treatment."

"I hope YGBH will be better at treating Jisoo, after all, the top celebrities are there."

"Wait? Is it YGBH's CEO a friend of Kim Taehyung? Jisoo's husband?"

"Probably, her husband helped her."

"Since she is already married...she should just stay at home like normal housewives."

Jisoo was reading the comments about her transfer to YGBH. Luckily, the majority approved even though bad comments were visible.

She was on her way to her new company with Chaeyoung driving. She will be signing her contract as their artist.

"Unnie... Do you think everything will be okay?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at the side view mirror

"We don't know what the future may hold but... I'm hoping it will be great." Jisoo answered sincerely

"I just hope that bitch Irene will rot in jail." Chaeyoung snickered as she remembered what Irene did.

Jisoo's eyes became serious, her smile became straight, "She is talented in scheming, but I believe in our police."

Soon after, she arrived at the entertainment agency. The outside was enough to catch her attention because of its simple black metal and wood design. SK Entertainment had a beautiful modern black and red design, but YGBH is clearly way more beautiful. The interior is sleek and very modern, but it feels homey.

Jisoo was greeted by the security officer before she made her way to the information booth. Immediately, some staff in the lobby noticed her, "Good morning." She greeted the staff in the booth

The staff got shocked when Jisoo smiled at her, stuttering she said "Good morning. Welcome to YGBH."

Jisoo lowered her sunglasses, before completely removing them, "I have an appointment with the CEO."

The staff nodded with a smile as she pressed some button, "Our CEO informed us ahead of time." She paused and continued when a man in his 20s appeared, who seems like an intern, "Please follow him. He will help you find your way in the office."

Jisoo smiled gracefully, "Thank you. Have a great day."

As they walked through the hallways and elevator, Chaeyoung was in gaping at how pretty the whole space is. Staff also greeted Jisoo with warmth and welcomed her politely.

They stopped at a door with a name engraved, CEO. The staff pressed what it seems like an intercom, and immediately the door went open.

"CEO Jung, Ms. Jisoo, and her manager are her." The staff politely said.

A man wearing a simple Balenciaga plain shirt paired with an Off-White coat and black pants welcomed Jisoo with a hug, making the girl freeze at the sudden action.

"You are finally here!!!" He said breaking off the hug, he apologized, "Sorry, I was just excited to meet my famous sister-in-law."