𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

⚠️discussion of sensitive topics

May 26th, 2020
Airport

Giorgia and Jaden are leaving for Hawaii
Josh, Bryce, and Blake decided not to go to Texas
Charli flew back to Connecticut to pack her stuff and move to LA

Giorgia and Jaden are leaving for HawaiiJosh, Bryce, and Blake decided not to go to TexasCharli flew back to Connecticut to pack her stuff and move to LA

Narrative

Fletcher- Hey Jaden, Hey Giorgia. How are you guys

Jaden- we're good, how about you fletch?

Fletcher- i'm good, i'm good. So Giorgia you havent been posting much on social media since Angels and Demons dropped and people are wondering why?

Giorgia- oh it's nothing drama related, I just have been finishing up my school work

Jaden- my girl graduates in a week

Jaden smiled down at her as he wrapped his arm over her shoulders.

Fletcher- thats awesome Gia, congratulations

Giorgia- thank you

Fletcher- speaking of 'your girl'

Fletcher turns to Jaden who lets out a chuckle at Fletcher's segway.

Fletcher- there are some people who seem to think you guys are moving fast since you just announced your relationship a few weeks ago and are already sayin "i love you" all the time. What do you have to say to them?

Jaden- well you see Fletch... while we may have only announced it a couple weeks ago we are coming up on three months being official. Even before that though we had been talking last summer. So what I'd say to those people is mind your business but also this wasn't as fast as it looked to social media.

Fletcher- why'd you guys keep off of social media for so long?

Giorgia- to avoid people thinking they have a say in our relationship. That shit puts a lot of strain on a new relationship, we wanted to have to to just ourselves first.

Fletcher- thats understandable, so do either of you have new music coming soon?

Jaden- i'm working on an acoustic version of Angels and Demons, Gia over here is holding out on all of you. This girl has like 5 songs lined up.

Giorgia- five... theres one you havent heard yet, I don't think I'll end up releasing it anyways though

Jaden- well that's a conversation for later...