CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's mood flipped immediately, "What station is that?" He was going to give a few mercies on Irene, the Baes, and Mr. Lin but now he completely forgot what even mercy means.

Jack felt the chills on his body from his boss's voice even though it's just through the phone. "Station 12, Seoul. President Kim, should I call Young Master Namjoon?"

Taehyung hummed, "Hmm... Call Mark as well. He needs to be informed."

"Yes, President Kim," Jack noted.

"They are teaming up against me, huh?" Those simple words from Taehyung were enough to make Jack realized what is about to happen is one hell of a ride.

As the phone call ended, Jisoo woke up as she saw her husband put down his phone. Her eyes blinked a few times to adjust to the light seeping through the windows.

"Why are you up so early?" Jisoo asked facing her husband. "You don't have work today, right?"

Taehyung looked at his wife lovingly, the cold deadly aura he had awhile ago during the call is nowhere to be found. "I just need to finish some things."

Jisoo's instinct immediately kicked in, sitting up immediately, "Do you have a meeting? Then, I'll cook simple breakfast for you." she then tried to stand up before a force pulled her back on the bed and be wrapped with the buff body of her husband, Taehyung.

They do not need any words to show their love as you looked at the two hugging each other while having a staring contest.

"You must be tired from last night. I'll cook today, okay?" Taehyung said breaking their rather warm hug before cupping his wife's face and leaving a kiss on her lips as he stood up to get some shirt and wear it.

While Taehyung was cooking, Jisoo walked to her husband's walk-in closet, finding his oversized shirt to wear. It was rather a comfortable thing for her to do.

She finished fixing their bed as she had a little spare time to clean their room while waiting for her husband to finish preparing their breakfast.

Jisoo smelled the toasted bread and some bacon and that drove her to the kitchen. There is her husband wearing an apron cooking. Her lips curved up as she went closer, hugging him from behind. "That smells good."

Taehyung actually liked it so much, he would pay millions of money just for her to hug him every day but it is a good thing he doesn't need to since she was his.

As they were eating, Jisoo turned on the television to see what is happening and there she saw new news that came up.

"Irene Bae and Kim Suho filing for a divorce?"

Her eyes showed no sympathy, but she suddenly looked at her husband with curiosity "Am I a bad woman?"

Taehyung's brows furrowed, thinking if he heard her right, "No, you're not. They deserved it." He claimed with warmth in his voice.

"Besides... what you did is merely half of what I was planning to do to them. I am just holding back because you said she is pregnant." Taehyung explained, holding his wife's hand.