~ 1 ~

Monday 9:35 am:

"Baby, have you seen my phone?" Jimin asked.

"Have you checked the bedroom?" I asked. He ran to the bedroom then came back.

"No it's not in there." He responded.

"Check the bathroom." I said.

"Why would it be in there?" He asked, confused.

"You took it in there before." I replied. This man can lose his head if it wasn't connected to his body.

"Oh yeah." He said, walking off to the bathroom. Soo-Jin came into the room with her back pack on her back.

"I'm ready mom." She said, smiling. I can't believe Soo-Jin's already six and Jae is already four, it feels just like yesterday they were born. I know every parent says that but I know how it feels since I had them.

"It was in the bathroom." Jimin said, walking back into the room. "Look at my princess, she's so pretty." He said, looking at Soo-Jin.

This is what Jimin is wearing:

"Thank you daddy." Soo-Jin responded, smiling.

"I'm ready mommy!" Jae shouted, running down the stairs.

"Don't run down the stairs, you could fall and hurt yourself." I said, looking at him.

"Sorry mommy." He apologized.

"Bye daddy." Jae said, hugging Jimin.

"Bye bye." He said, hugging him back. "You two behave at school okay?" He said.

"We will dad." Soo-Jin said, smiling.

"I'll be back soon Jimin." I said.

"Okay be safe baby." He said, pecking my lips. We waved goodbye before walking out of the house. I buckled the kids up and then got in the drivers seat. I started the engine and started driving them to school.

"Mom, when is dad going on tour?" Soo-Jin asked.

"Probably in a few months, why?" I replied.

"It's just that whenever he goes on tour, it's like he forgets about us." She said.

"Daddy doesn't forget us Soo-Jin." Jae said. "Daddy loves us but he can be busy." He added.

"Jae is right sweetie." I said. "Your dad is busy with performances and other stuff that he needs to do." I added. "He will never forget us and you know that." I said, pulling in front of the school.

"Okay mom." She said, unbuckling her seatbelt. I unbuckled Jae from their car seats and carried them both while carrying his bag on my back. We walked into the school building and Soo-Jin walked to class while I had to carry Jae to preschool since he didn't want to walk there by himself.

"Hello Mrs. Park." The preschool teacher said, smiling. I put Jae down and he ran to his friends. I gave the teacher his bag and we bid each other goodbye.

"I'll pick you up after school okay?" I said, looking at him. He smiled at me then I left. I drove home and started doing chores once I arrived home.