CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife

Start from the beginning

Taehyung can't help but smile at his wife as he wrapped his hand at his wife's back, hugging her from the side. "I just want to pamper you. Give whatever you want."

She caresses Taehyung's face, smiling with contentment, "You are more than enough. I promise."

Taehyung looked at her with admiration. Only his wife can say those words to him and make his day full.

He leaned forward to his wife. Gently, his lips brushed against her before pressing them tightly together. Feeling each other's lips with soft kisses.. and slowly moving before they gasp for breath enough for them to stop. Taehyung has a big smile playing on his lips as Jisoo smiled back at him.

Luckily...One staff came after, holding a wine red open back mermaid style dress with a slit on the right leg, and Jisoo immediately fell for it. It was very simple but elegantly beautiful.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung asked, checking if he did a great job choosing.

Jisoo looked at him with her sparkling eyes, "Hubby... it's really beautiful."

Taehyung was so satisfied that his wife liked what he chose for her. "I'm glad you liked it."

"President Kim, here's your suit." Another staff came in holding a wine red suit paired with a black shirt and tie. The material used was the same as the dress's material.

Jisoo stood up to fit the dress while Taehyung following her behind.

Then, his steps were stopped when a hand blocks his way.

"I know you really love your girlfriend but damn it... my shop is kid-friendly."

The sweet voice made Jisoo looked back. A beautiful girl wearing a Black Celine shirt was blocking her husband and she knew who she is.

Taehyung scoffed looking at the girl "Why are you here?" His voice sounded as if she was not welcome here

"Excuse me!?" Her brows furrowed.

"Of course, this is my shop. I have the right to be here." The girl answered back sassily. Stating the fact for the man.

"Name your price and I'll buy this so you cannot tell me what not to do in here." Taehyung never loses in words fighting, other than his wife. He is great at making his friends annoyed.

The girl gasped from his remark. "Fucking bastard." Irritation can be heard in her voice. In the end, she forfeited because she might even want to kill this man but she didn't want to be in jail.

Jisoo, who was just watching the two, cleared her throat gaining the attention of both especially the girl.

"OMG! I'm so sorry that you have to see that." The girl came to her holding both of her hands.

"No, it's okay." Jisoo smiled sweetly.

The girl squealed and hugged her immediately, "DAMN IT! You are so cute!"

Taehyung clicked his tongue from annoyance because of this noisy girl. "You'll hurt her from hugging her too much."