𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

Bryce and Jaden burst into laughter at the transition as Charli and Giorgia looked at each other trying not to be problematic and laugh- ultimately they failed and joined the boys in laughter.

Josh- Sebastian gave a little story behind his black eye last week in this hollywood fix video.

video clip

Fletcher- so Sebastian, people noticed you had a black eye last week. It looks like it's still kinda there...

Sebastian- yeah it's still there and my nose is fractured.

Fletcher- well the fans wanna know... how did that happen?

Sebastian- some kid with anger issues punched me cause I was talking to a girl he liked.

Fletcher- Really? That's it? Wow... that sucks man.

Sebastian- yeah, he needs some help dude.

Fletcher- is it someone we'd know?

Sebastian- oh for sure but I don't wanna name names

Fletcher- well from Josh's teatok video some people thought it might be a Sway boy

Sebastian- hm... interesting thought. People are smart.

end of clip

Josh- then theres one more clip- lets put that in here.

video clip

Fletcher- so this girl... does that mean you're no longer into Giorgia Mallette?

Sebastian- who ever said I was into her?

Fletcher- fans suspected because you posted with her a lot and commented under her posts

Sebastian- nah, I'd never date her.

Fletcher- why not?

Sebastian- Honestly as bad as it may sound I just wouldn't be comfortable knowing my girlfriend is a popular pornhub search term since her nudes got leaked and she had an audio sex tape leak. Nothing against girls who do that stuff but I would feel uncomfortable as a boyfriend in that situation. She's definitely hot, I'll give her that. But were only friends.

clip ends

Charli- which one of you dumbasses beat up Seb... I already know and am actually proud of them though- i mean what? Im unproblematic.

She sipped her cold brew as everyone else just laughed.

Giorgia- well it couldn't have been Bryce... he's just a twig so he couldn't have broken Sebastian's nose

Bryce- true

Josh- guess we'll never know

Jaden- or maybe we will sometime- we'll see

Jaden shrugged and looked up at Charli to ask for a sip of her coffee which she hesitantly agreed to.