𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

Everyone laughed a bit as Charli moved up to the back of the couch, sitting behind Giorgia.

Giorgia- yeah I guess so- I didn't know that but social media must know better right?

Josh- so you and Jaden are gonna have a baby huh?

Charli- no, they have me. I am their only child.

Jaden- yes Charli, we know

He pat the girls knee as the group laughed.

Bryce- no but for real are you pregnant?

Giorgia- as far as I know- no

Jaden- please dear God don't let her be pregnant

He put his hands together and looked up at the ceiling as he begged and everyone else laughed.

Giorgia- who said it'd be yours?

She raised and eyebrow and he looked over with a glare.

Giorgia- okay unless it's from new years then yea it'd be yours

She threw her arms up in defeat as his eyes went wide realizing that means she slept with Lucas on New Years.

Jaden- oh?

Giorgia- not a proud moment

She pat his knee with a slight laugh as she looked disgusted for a moment.

Giorgia- listen- a few months ago there were a few instances where I would get drunk and make bad choices.

Josh- ouch, that's gotta hurt

He patted Bryce on the back as he just rolled his eyes and Charli nearly spit out her coffee from laughing.

Giorgia- yea... no offense but that goes on the list.

Bryce- pshh whatever.

Bryce laughed along with everyone else.

Charli- Bryce is just mad he isn't getting any action.

Bryce- CHARLI!

He gasped at her comment as everyone burst into laughter at the girls bluntness.

Charli- truth hurts

Giorgia- why are men great till they gotta be great?

Giorgia sung the first line as Charli caught on and smiled.

Charli- woo!

Charli&Giorgia- I JUST TOOK A DNA TEST TURNS OUT IM 100 PERCENT THAT BITCH EVEN WHEN IM CRYIN CRAZY. YEAH I GOT BOY PROBLEMS THATS THE HUMAN IN ME. BLING-BLING THEN I SOLVE 'EM THATS THE GODDESS IN ME. YOU COUDA HAD A BAD BITCH! NON COMMITTAL. HELP YOU WITH YOUR CAREER JUST A LITTLE. YOURE SUPPOSED TO HOLD ME DOWN, BUT YOURE HOLDING ME BACK. AND THATS THE SOUND OF ME NOT CALLIN YOU BACK!!

The two girls burst into laughter at this point as the guys were just watching them.

Jaden- shore...

He glanced at Giorgia as she laughed a bit and pat his knee again in assurance.

Josh- speaking of bitch... Sebastian-