49

Amber's POV

I never really had a good time remembering the day Charlie left.

It was like,a shot to the brain.

Painful but quick enough to let it go.

He was older than me by 3 years,making things a little bit of a problem.

By "Problems" meaning emotions and the constant arguing about who was going to eat the last of the cherry garcia.

I couldn't stop thinking to myself,

He is right in front of you.

What do you even do?

The last day being with him hit me like a supernova,and I couldnt choke back the tears.

~

"Amber,dont be out so late! You have volleyball practice tomorrow morning!" My mom shouts and I scream a yes out to her as I run down the stairs and to the fromt door.

The air was crisp and sweet,finally cooling down from the hot summer day.

Charlie waited in his car,lighting a cigarette and putting the radio on.

His white tee shirt and messy hair made the girls go nuts,as my friends always told me.

He wore his glasses and blew smoke from his lips,raising the volume to a high level.

I didn't complain about the smoke,only because I loved Charlie enough to bear with it.

He started to drive as soon as I closed my door and I smiled at the fast paced wind in my face.

I laughed out loud and put my arms in the air,this Friday night seemed so light.

Perfect.

Charlie stopped driving 20 minutes into our small journey,pulling into our small getaway.

It was a cliff,right off the beach.

It overlooked the brilliant sea,and it was absolutely gorgeous at all times of the day.

He parked the car a few feet away from the edge as per usual,and got out of the car,leaving the music on lowly.

He took out a blanket and laid it on the grass,motioning me to sit.

I did,and he sat next to me.

"How was your day,sis?" He urged,taking a long drag of his cig befofe throwing it over the cliff.

"Good,Charlie.Yours?"

He squints off into the distance,and I see it as frustration.

"Emma is coming tonight."

I look at him and smile wide.

Emma is Charlie's girlfriend and has been since the day he could walk.

They're close,and have been forever.

"Okay.Why do you look so pained?"

He smirks and looks down.

"She wants to run away." He smirks and my eyes widen a bit.

Charlie and I have the most open relationship,we could literally talk about anything without the worry of it spilling out to anyone.

Emma was special,and when we spoke about her,it was serious.

"Why? Is everything okay?"

Hitman |n.h|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara