11

"Can you at least look happy for once in your life?"Niall groaned as we made our way into the gym.

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe.If you stop treating me like an animal." I spit and snatch my water bottle from his hand.

He brought me to the gym today because Harry will be here.

What a coincidence.

I have to make it seem like I'm trying to stay in shape for my upcoming "shoot".

He bought me short spandex and a work out bra with nikes.

I wore my hair in a high ponytail.

"I will be around.I will be listening.Dont get cheeky."He whispers in my ear and I push him away.

"Not my father.Goodbye."

I put my stuff on the bench next to the treadmill and climb onto the running mechanism.

I put my speed on low,then finally increase my speed with time.

After half an hour of running,I stop and take a breath.

I go to take a sip of my water when I see it's not there.

I look around and I gasp.

There is Harry;shirtless,holding my bottle.

"Hi," I say and clear my throat.

He smirks and holds out my water.

I take it and take a sip as he speaks.

"Funny seeing you here,"

"You did say you'd see me around,right?" I smile and grab my towel,drying my neck.

He nods.

His torso and whole fronts side is covered in tattoos.

It was hard not to stare.

"I did.What brings you here?You some kind of exercise freak?" He smirks and I laugh.

"No,just trying to keep in shape for my upcoming shoot." I smile and start to walk away.

He follows.

"Ah.Forgot you were a model for a second,"

"Thanks," I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"What do you say about dinner tonight?" He says and catches me off guard.

I whip my head to him and he gives a smirk.

"Take you out.All on me." He says and puts his arm over his head,leaning on the wall.

I lean on the wall too,smirking.

"Maybe.Depends on how you treat a girl.Don't want to go and get treated like shit you know." I say quite loudly when I see Niall obviously listening in.

Niall rolls his eyes and stops running on the treadmill.

I scan Harry's face and something about it was so enticing.

"Promise.I'll treat you like a queen."

"No take backs." I say and he looks down for the first time,laughing.

"Alright."

I nod and turn on my heels to only have him grab my arm,so I turn into his frame.

"And wear something nice.You got the body for it." He whispers in my face and bites his lip,leaving me to keep my composure and nod slightly.

He turns away with his guard and I swallow hard.

Was it wrong to actually like someone like that?