47

GUESS WHOS BIRTHDAY IS TODAY? MINE ♡ Kisses for all of my lovely fans/readers.You all inspire me to keep writing and you all are sweet as hell I love you :) xx

***

Niall's P.O.V

Its a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain.

I lay down in bed,looking towards the ceiling,lightly tracing my fingertips up and down her bare spine.

She lets out a small sigh to which I give a curt smirk.

I continue to listen to the faint music in the room,and let my thoughts consume me.

Wow,Niall.

You're an idiot.You really did it this time.

There's no way I could just drop everything and go,just leave . I'm not built like that .

And I squeeze my eyes shut when she comes into my mind.

Her smile,her laugh,her voice,her touch; all the things I've come to know and actually and genuinely love.

I care about Amber,I really do.There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for this girl.She's my rock.She keeps me grounded and happy.

I dont remember feeling like this since I was a young lad,when my parents were still married and everything was sweet back in Mullingar.

I finally open my eyes and turn my face to look at her frame.

Her backside to me,the moon shined on her,making her image glow.I couldn't help but let my thoughts fly.

She's mine.

I love her and she's all mine.

But then another thought punched me in the gut and I physically stopped touching her spine,my body becoming frozen.

I never even told her how I genuinely felt.

I never even explained to her what we are.

What are we?

I mentally slapped myself,knowing the answer already.

Of course we're something.

A stranger could see that.

-

She was crying again,and I turned my face away from her,only because I knew I could've prevented this whole thing from happening.

I then turned around and opened the door for her to scream at me to get out,and to slam the door in my face.

I looked at the closed door,and leaned my forehead against it,shutting my eyes.

"Amber,please," I say softly.

She doesmt answer me and so I sigh.

"You know what?" I say and slide down the door,my back up against the hotel door.

"Sometimes this love will end and all will be forgotten then someday we will laugh about it.And you say that it's alright,

And I know that it's a lie.

You don't have to do this on your own,

Like there's no one that cares about you.

You don't have to act like you're alone,

Like the walls are closing in around you.

You don't have to pretend no one knows,

Like there's no one that understands you.

I'm not just some face you used to know

I know all about you,"

I swallow and continue.

"And you should know that someone cares about you."

I sit there,just waiting for her to answer the door,waiting,but it never comes,and thats when I knew exactly what I had to do.