48

Niall's POV

The rain outside was the most dreary thing,besides my girl feeling bad.

I stormed through the lobby and saw Liam and Zayn there speaking,but ignored them completely as I walked past them to the doors.

They called me countless of times but as I always do,I ignored them.

I'm the boss.

The rain soaked my clothing in a quick second but I didnt care.I walked out far enough so I could see our hotel balcony and watched for any signs of movement.

People started to stare,but I could hardly care.

"AMBER," I screamed and got odd looks from the passing civilians.

I shake my head,getting the water droplets out of my hair and slicking it up.

I called her name again.

I see the light turn on and the curtain shift.

My lips form a smile as she opens the sliding door and wraps the robe around her frame.

Her eyes see me and they widen,making her move out onto the balcony and into the rain.

"What are you doing?!" She shouts and I shake my head.

"I love you,Amber Havens.I love you so much,and I'm scared of it," I shout and she holds onto the railing,her wet hair framing her reddening cheeks.

From the cold of the rain or from my warm words,that I will never know.

Her lips part and I raise my arms.

"I love you more than any mission,more than any bet or plan.Youre the one thing that's right in my life.Theres nothing I wouldn't do or be for you,"

She covers her mouth and some people have stopped to watched,but I was way too focused on her.I had to say this now,I couldnt hold it off any longer.

"Amber,I'm in love with you.And I'm screaming it out to the world right now,no matter what the danger.Loving you is already dangerous,but I'll play the game of Russian Roulette every damn time . You're worth it.Worth everything you want and need."

She is crying now,and I cant help but smile.

"I'm yours,Amber.And I really want to know if you could be mine?" I say finally,the cold rain making me sigh.

She turns quickly and I drop my head.

I hear a few defeated sighs from the crowd and I slick my hair back.

It was worth a try,but now I feel stupid.

I look at my sneakers,their wet material making me groan.

I can't believe this,the boys are never gonna let me live this down,this was a doosey.

But man,I tried.

More than anyth-

The crowd cheered,but I could hardly react quick enough,as she grabbed me and kissed me in the pouring rain.

All my doubts and fears suddenly washed away at her touch.

"Of course,of course I'll be yours." She whispers against my lips,laughing sweetly,making me lean in and kiss her lips again.

***

"Look what you've done to me," I say lowly,making her turn her head around to look at me.

She smiles and stands from her seat,fixing my suit collar with a warm gaze.