4

I dropped the bat,and shook my head.

"I really have to leave-"

"-don't do that," he says brightly and I shake my head again,heading for the door.

"I'm telling you,you won't like what's on the other end-"he says quickly now.

I hold the door handle and turn my face to him.

"What?Its not like there is going to be a bear at the door." I snort and roll my eyes.

"Goodbye, asshole." I shout and open the door,and the wind was knocked right out of me.

Two guys were leaning against the walls of the house,and they looked up when they saw me.

I took them in quickly,they were both tall,one had brown hair and the other had jet black hair.One guy was lanky and the other was built,like muscle was his middle name.

"Where you going,beautiful?" The one with brown hair asks and smiles,making his eyes crinkle.

I scream and stumble back,to see all the lights on and Niall out of his chair.

How the hell is that even possible?

The rope was ripped and in shreds on the floor and I fell and grabbed the bat.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream and the two guys come inside calmly and closed the front door,locking it.

My back hits the wall and I am shaking in place.

Then I see Niall stumbling out of his room and I groan and stumble into the kitchen.

"Grab her!Before she gets out-" Niall says quickly.

"I'm not a fucking animal!" I spit and tighten my grip on the bat.

"M'sorry about this sweetheart-" the lanky one says and sighs,coming towards me.

"NO-" I shout and swing the bat,hitting him right in the stomach.

I then run towards the door,making the other guy run up and grab me from behind.

I try to get him the same way I got Niall,(head budding,because 9/10 times it works),but he already knew it was coming.He spun me around so I was facing him and he held my arms behind my back.

"Wow.Youre actually really pretty. I'm terribly sorry for handling you He says and gives a smile.

"Let me go!"

"Can't do that,up you go-" he says and grabs me,putting me over his shoulder.

I pound on his back and he takes no emotion towards it.

"Take 'er down stairs." Niall says and after a minute of walking,we were going downstairs.

The basement,

I started to cry,because I knew this was the end.

I fought as much as I could and I guess it was enough.

I was then practically thrown in a chair,and pressed against it as he tied my hands and feet.

My mascara must be smeared from the tears.

I wanted to look good when I die,though.

"I'm Liam,by the way.Im sorry for handling you that way.Its just orders."

I stare at him and try to move my wrists.

"Why am I here?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Boss needs you.For something he won't really explain."