65

Niall's P.O.V

"We dont have to - that's not what I meant."

Lies.

I'd give anything to have her my way right now,especially since shes officially mine and she looks like that.

"Okay,so what?" She smiles and sighs.

"How about a few drinks,hm? To unwind," I say and she scoffs.

"You're gross,pervert."

I snicker.

"I just want a good time,"

"Yeah,a good time in my pants." She spits back rapidly,making me smirk.

"Maybe," I whisper and wink.

She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand,walking up to a bar on the beach itself.

"Can we get 2 rounds of tequila please?" She asks playfully to the bartender.

He nods and quickly runs off.

"2 rounds?" I ask surprised.

She looks over her shoulder slyly.

"What,are you a baby?" She giggles.

"No,but I'd actually want to remember tonight," I retort.

She smirks and nods.

"Fine,hold on-"

She calls out to the bartender,

"-sorry,but can you put those rounds into two midnight metropolitans please? Thank you."

She turns to me and motions towards the seat next to her.

"Come on big boy,show me what you're really made of."

***

"I dont know why,but you're really making me nervous," she laughs heartily as I try to quietly position a box of fireworks in place on the sand.

"Shhh,your messing with my concentration-" I say rapidly,as I fiddle with my lighter.

I feel her kneel behind me,and lean on onto my shoulder.

She then kisses my ear and laughs against me,and I tensed up because holy shit I can't breathe around her.

"Amber jesus christ-!" I exclaim and she laughs as I shake my head,my cheeks heating up.

I fiddle with the lighter again.

"Aw,am I making you nervous,hitman?" She asks playfully,but in a low tone so only I can hear.

I smirk down at my lighter,laughing lightly.

"Shut it," I mumble.

I finally get the flame going,lighting the wick stick and quickly grabbing Amber and moving back.

"Watch," I say in her ear as I have my arm around her neck,wanting her close to me.

The wick soon dissappears and sparks fly into the air with a screeching sound.

She laughs besides me and clutches my side.

"Still angry that I got the fireworks?" I ask cockily.

She rolls her eyes.

"Very." She smiles and I knew it was a lie.

"Fireworks are illegal," she whispers and I chuckle.

"If you want to get technical,everything about me is illegal." I retort and we both laugh.