3

I awoke to darkness.

I slowly sat up,and noticed I was on a couch,in a house.

Everything was eerily quiet,and a cold shiver ran through my bones.

I quietly and cautiously stood up,then fell back on the couch,I was dizzy.

Again,I stood up,with success this time.

I slowly looked around and it seemed like an ordinary home,until I looked out of the window.

All I saw were trees.

And it was completely black.

The moonlight outlined the trees,and I could here the who'ing of owls and howling of the wind.

I swallowed hard and my heart beat quickened.

I walked straight and ended up at the beginning of a hallway.

At the end if it,there was a faint light,and I realized it was a room.

I crouched down and leaned forward to try to get a better look inside the room without being caught.

I then averted my gaze to a table nearby,where I saw car keys.

I then turned my gaze to the room,and the light was now off.

I quickly turned my back to the wall and tried to keep my breathing steady.

Be calm,

Be calm.

I then looked at the keys,knowing it was probably my only means of escape.

I scooted towards the table in the most cautious way,I reached my arm out and my fingers clenched the metal.

I held onto it and tried not to make a sound.

I retracted my arm and took a shaky breath.

My breath catches in my throat when I hear a lamp being turned on besides me.

I slowly turn my sight to Horan.

He's standing over me with a smile.

"Watcha' doin' darlin'?" He grimaces and I scream,throwing myself as far as I can away from him and stand warily.

I run towards the door when he grabs me from behind,lifting my feet off the ground,when I use my head to head bud him from behind and he loosens his grip and finally let's go.

I run for the door when I fall flat on my face.

I see everything in a haze,and realize he just had tripped me.

He turns me over and hovers over me.

"Why are ye being difficult,love?"

I groan and he holds another syringe.

"Do ye want me to drug ya again?I don't want to..but I will if I have to.." He says and taps the syringe with his index finger.

I shake my head and he smirks.

"I thought."

He then puts the syringe on the floor besides me and I take note it's there.

"Now I need to lay down some rules..." He whispers and picks me up,in the process of him doing that,I stealthily grabbed the syringe in my hand.

I tried to act as delirious as possible.

"What's...going on?"

He doesnt answer as he takes me to the room at the end of the hall and lays me down on the huge white bed.