63

Niall's POV

Her skin was soft,smooth like velvet.

Her voice was just that,as she grabbed my hand,pulling me backwards into the photobooth.

"Why dont you like pictures?" She giggles as she pulls the curtain closed.

"I dont.Especially around a million people-"

"-they cant see us," she whispers softly as she sits upon my lap,wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Its just for fun.Right before we start work again," she says and smiles before pressing the button on the screen.

The smell of funnel cake and sugar and sound of a thousand voices clouded my senses as I looked at the camera in front of me.

It started to count down from 10,and her arms tighten around me.

"It was nice of you to take me here.I know you arent a fan of...this stuff," she says lowly,looking at me.

I turn my face to hers and smile lightly.

"No,I'm enjoying myself.As long as we're together,right?" I respond just as low,and the click of the camera makes me remember where we are.

I turn my face towards the camera again and she lets out a laugh.

"A cute one-come here-" she laughs and squeezes my face as she sticks her tongue out at the camera.

The click goes off again and she laughs,so I join her this time around.

"The last picture,what should we do for this one?" She asks excitedly,but in a bit of a rush as the timer clicked down.

I acted on instinct,so my heart was talking instead of my head.

So I pulled her face close to mine,my hand behind her neck,as I kissed her.

It wasnt rushed,or pretend.

It was real.

So as the clicker went off for the last time,I pulled away from her slowly,looking at her.

Rosy cheeks and a smile to light up the darkest nights.

**

"Thanks for tonight,again.I had fun." She says as we drive back to the house.

"Glad you did.Los Angeles only has these types of Carnivals once every year."

"Oh..." she says and looks out the window.

She clutches the large bear I won for her as we drive through the streets of L.A,the music on lowly.

"Hey,I just thought of something," she says,making me look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"You know that song,by Zedd?"

I laugh.

"Uhm,there are a lot of songs by Zedd."

She laughs and shakes her head.

"Obviously ohmygod,I wasn't specific okay-"

Her laugh makes me smile as I stop at a red light.

"That song-it goes are you gonna stay the night oh oh oh oh-" she sings and I smile at her.

"-or something like that," she says quickly,becoming embarrassed,putting hair behind her ear.

"Yeah,how come?"

"I think of you when I hear it." She says shyly.

I smirk and look at her quickly before deriving my view to the road again.