35

Niall's POV

She grabbed me tightly and pressed my lips to hers in a sweet manner as we spin around in the meadow with abundant leaves of lavender and daises-where the sun was bright and the grass was always greener.

She wore a light blue dress that was airy to the touch,and flowers in her hair,with a smile to light up the darkest nights.

I,I was her gravity,and everything I did was for her own.

And I let her pull me in to dance,and I let her push me to the ground and get on top of me.

And I let her put flowers in my hair.

And I let her tell me I was beautiful.

I let her.

I let her feel my skin under hers and I let her breathe against my chest and laugh at my quickened heart beat.

And as I went to reach for her again,she dissipated like fog,and I screamed her name.

"Don't go,"

-

Minutes turned into hours.

Hours turned into days.

Days turned into weeks.

And she was still unstable.

I never left her side,and hoped for her eyes to comfort mine in any circumstance.

I held her hand in mine as she lay silently,and I watch her.

Watch as if she is awake.

"How are you?" I ask and silence is my answer.

"I love you." I breathe and shake my head,planting a kiss on her hand in mine,letting it go.

Louis stands at the doorway with a smug smirk.

"Doctor said she's doing amazing.She should be up at any moment."

I nod and smile at her lightly.

"I have to go get Theo from the airport.I'll be back,"

"Wait,Theo?"

I nod and Louis shakes his head confused.

"What are you doing with your nephew in a time like this?"

"I've got a plan," I state simply and take one last glance at her,before looking at my shoes,and leaving out.

**

Ambers POV

Everything was so quiet.

So peaceful.

I felt rested and calm.

I felt the most great I've felt in months.

But I kept having my vision of Niall and I,and I wanted to see him and tell him,but I couldn't wake up.

It's really frustrating.

I remember my wound,but then I decided if I just take a little nap I'll be fine;

I don't remember anything after that.

Something now,it's a light.

I have to-I don't know.

I feel like something is pulling me towards it.

I can feel it making me strong,giving me energy.

I'm going to go.

It's what I need to do,I know it.

***

A/N

Flower crown Niall aaahhhh ♡
Which is your favorite- Snapback Niall or Flower Crown Niall? Mmmm thats a hard one but :) xx