64

Amber's POV

"Right now." He says confidently,and I cant make this out.

Niall wants to marry me? Right now? Is he even serious?

"Uh...right now?" I ask curiously and he nods.

"Niall,we aren't 19 anymore-"

"-why dont you want to? Tell me-" he asks,hurt lacing his tone.

"No,Niall.Of course I want to,but I dont know if now is the right time,"

"When is the right time? Now is better than later-" he says and grabs my hand.

"Just tell me.Say the word and I will take care of the rest.Dont worry,just...go with it." He says softly and something about his tone makes me think about what I have now.

I have him back,wow.

I have Collin.Even more wow.

What's holding me back other than me?

So I nod and smile,looking up into his eyes.

"Lets go."

***
He knocks on the front door to a house right down the block from the beach,making me surprised.

"Who's house is this?" I ask and he tells me to quiet down.

The door swings open and a woman appears.With platinum blonde hair and red lips,wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Lou,I need a favor." Niall asks and she smirks.

"Bloody hell with ya,Niall. You're whipped," she chuckles and moves her gaze to me.

"What have I the honor?"

-

"You lool great,babe.Cool it," Lou says as she finishes my makeup.

Very simple,very elegant.

The beach was where Niall and I were going to 'tie the knot',as they say,so Lou let me borrow one of her white beach gowns that is billowy gorgeous.She also thought it fancy to style my hair with a white flower crown,and my makeup simple but bright for the night.

"You must be very special to him . I've known Niall since he was a lad. 16 was when I caught him.After that,I've always been close by.He isn't a very emotional guy,and seeing you with him made me rethink that." She smiles,tucking hair behind my ear.

"You look beautiful." She says and I smile.

"Thanks to you." I say.

"Anytime,love.Well,you should get going-"

"-are we going to see each other again? I feel like this was so unprofessional-" I start and she laughs.

"Sweetheart.Of course.Just go now,and have fun,"

She walks me out to the front of her house where Niall waits by the car.

She calls out to him and he turns around,wearing a white t-shirt and khaki colored shorts.

He lands eyes on me and smiles wide.

"Stay safe." She calls out as I make my way down the stairs and to the car.

"Thanks again,Lou," Niall says and waves.

He helps me get into the car and soon after he drives off to the end of the street,making a right turn onto the mainroad.

Many people are out tonight,and the weather is gorgeous.

He pulls up to a small chapel on the beach strip and I feel like a child all of a sudden.