10

I rolled my eyes at his demeanor and turned to walk away when he grabbed me forcefully.

I then turned to him,and pushed him forcefully with my free hand.

"I hate you-" I scream and he just grabs me and pushes me backwards into his room.

I'm hitting his chest the whole way as he closes the door with his foot and I'm practically screaming at him at this point.

"Stop it," he scolds and I just hit him harder,which causes him to grab both of my wrists.

He then throws me down on the bed and I'm spewing with anger.

I then go to sit up when he gets on the bed,going to straddle me.

I scream then,the means of rape flashing into my mind.

He then tells me to be quiet and groans as I continue to scream,tears now falling from my eyes.

He then just watches me for a while as I cry to myself,begging for him to leave me alone.

I don't stop crying until he slowly traces the lines of my tears on my face with his fingers,wiping the water away.

I watch him as he does it;focused and confused.

"You don't have to cry.I won't ever hurt you."

I just look at him on top of me,his eyes still fixated on my tear stains,until he finally looks in my eyes.

"I don't want to treat you bad,just so you know..."

I sniffle and he sighs.

"...I just get really worked up."

I swallow and he looks away for a second then leans down quickly,touching his lips to mine for a quick minute.

"Don't be scared of me." He whispers against my lips and I swear to god I wanted to be gone gone gone.

I closed my eyes and swallowed.

"I won't let you in." I say lowly to him and push him off of me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I left the room,slamming the door.

****

"He kissed you?" Louis asks disgustedly and I hit him.

He was being so loud and obnoxious.

Niall could probably hear us clearly from the basement if he listened carefully.

"Yeah?Well it was a peck.Not a full kiss-"

"A kiss is a fucking Kiss.Stop making it difficult."

I roll my eyes.

Then he clears his throat when Zayn and Liam come in from outside,holding the most of 5 bags on each of their hands.

I smile when they come into my view.

Chanel,Forever 21,Gucci,Michael Kors,Bebe,and so much more were placed on the floor.

I stood up and Liam smirked.

"This is it for now,"

I walk over and peek into the bags.

"We'll get more as time progresses." He nods and Zayn plops on the couch,groaning.

"There was too much girls and giggling and pink for me.Im so done." He whines and lays on the couch.

I laugh lightly.

"Thanks a lot." I say and nod.

"Oh,and this," Liam says suddenly,going outside for a minute.