70

We arrive home and the driver helps me out of my side of the car.

Harry waits for me by the door,and reaches his hand towards me.

I look at the gesture quickly then at his face.

He wears a mellow feature,then gives a trying smile.

I put my hand into his and he nods slightly. Leading me into the mansion.

We walk in silence until he stops walking.

"Do you want to see something?" He asks.

"Sure," I reply lightly.

He leads me out the the right wing of the mansion,where he yelled at me a few times for trying to sneak in.

There are pictures on the walls as I slowly progress further down the corridor.

It looks like people-family pictures.

He squeezes my hand as we stand in front of 2 large oak doors.

"Again, dont pity me," he whispers softly and I turn to him.

"I wont."

He nods and opens the doors at the same time, exposing a whole new side of the mansion. It almost looks like a condominium, like the one I had in New York .

With white floors and white marble countertops, and a wall to wall window overlooking the beach and sunset.

He closes the door behind us and I venture forward.

What catches my attention first is the huge book shelf adorned with novels and picture frames.

I look and cover my mouth.

Sitting peacefully on the shelves were pictures of Harry as a child with his family. A girl a bit older than he, hugging him in one picture, his smile wide and bright.

I pick it up and look at it closely.

"Thats my sister," he says from the kitchen area, pouring water into two glasses.

"You both look alike,"

He doesn't answer, so I put the memory down and go to turn when a picture catches my attention out of the corner of my eye.

I turn around again and avert my gaze to the frame.

My jaw drops slowly and I outstretch my trembling hands,grabbing the frame.

It was me.

It was a picture of Harry and I.

That one time I took him to the bistro in California.

We both looked way younger, and smiling faces and rosy cheeks.

The night flashed back quickly.

-

"Lets take a picture,"

"What are your intentions after its taken?" I ask him playfully.

"Cheeky. No, above anything, I would never do anything vile like that,"

"Uh huh. I wont put anything passed you, Haz."

He laughs and shakes his head and tilts it to the right.

"Can I get this picture?"

"Yes," I reply and let my face linger inches from his own,before he turns his face toward the camera and I follow.

"Say ' perfection!' "

I laugh out loud as he takes the photo and I have to shake my head.