9-patrick melrose x reader (B.C)

Start from the beginning

you lean over to him and push his hair back "its alright, youre alright, youre safe.." you spoke as you hold his face in your hands, looking into his red wide eyes and he nods. you offer him your palm, and quickly, he grabs your hand and pulls it to his neck, cuddling your hand. it was quiet hard drivibg like this, with him pulling your hand so far, but you couldnt do anything else, so you let him hold it while you drove as fast as you could back home while also trying to calm the man down.

you finally park the car, looking to the side at patrick, hes crying and shaking, his hand is sweaty and his face is pale. you slip your hand out of his for a second to circle the car and open his door and help him out of the car, throwing his arm over your shoulder and helping him into your house. you walk him into your bedroom and set him down on your bed.

"alright lets take your shoes off.." you mummble and untie his shoes, throwing them somewhere in the room. "are you cold?" you ask staring unto his eyes and he nods, so you quickly offer him a blanket. "im going to get water" you say, running to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water and running back to the bedroom, patrick in the same position.

you sit by him and offer him the bottle which he takes and with very shaky hands grabs it and opens it, drinking slow and unsteady stroks off, some of it dripping on his chin. "alright, youre alright my dear" you tell him after taking the bottle away from him and setting it on your bedside. you open his tie and quickly take it off, throwing it over your shoulder.

"why dont you try and get soms sleep?" you ask. "v..valium.." he gasps but you shake your head. "no patrick, no valium, youre sleeping now" you order and he falls back on the bed. he pats the space beside him, but you dont move. "here.." he mummbles incoherenlty and moves the blanket as a sign for you to come.

you sit beside his lying body, storking his cheek and hair, saying comforting words until he falls asleep. when patrick is asleep, you can see his chest rise and fall very fast, his whole body twichting, but hes asleep. a very bad, deep sleep, but still asleep.

you stood up slowly and wetted a towel, putting it on his forehead and sitting back down by him. you brushed your fingers on his arm, where he stuck needles in, and kissed it. laying down, you curled in a tight ball beside him, setting your head on the crook of his elbew, facing his poked arm and kissing it, pressing your forehead there.

patrick was amazing. he was relapsing, sad, depressed, but he called you. you, not johnny, or julia. you held his arm in your small fist and thanked god that hes here, alive, breathing. balls deep in cocaine and heroin, but he was here.

you hugged his arm and closed your eyes, just to relax, i cant fall asleep, i cant let him wake up and ill be sleeping... but you were to weak, and quickly enough, you dozed off into a soundless sleep, cuddled up to patrick, hugging hus arm.

**

two hours later, you and patrick were still asleep, but something woke him up. he snapped his eyes open and looked around him. his legs were paralaysed to place, and he looked around, not sure where he was.

it was a big room, and he was laying on a huge bed with white sheets. on his left were big french windows, at the edge of the room was a green plant. infront of the bed, on the wall, was hung a big telly, and on the side of the telly, at the end of the room was an opened door revealing a bathroom. there is a big picture hung over the bed, on the other side of the bed a stand, on it a book, an empty tom collins bottle and a huge karambit knife. odd.

he looks down, and then everything falls into place. when he sees the {H/C} head woman curled up to his side in a tight ball, his poked arm hugged by her thin pale arms, pulling it close to her, he remembered.

he remembered the phone call, and how you pulled him into your house. sighing, be relaxes his mouscles, and groans loudly when he feels how bad his mouscles hurt.

the loud groan made you jolt up awake, and you only needed half a second of orientaion before you fell on patricks chest, your hands wriggling under his arms and holding his shoulders as your head lays above his right shoulder.

"you scared me to death patrick.." you breathd out, he felt the quiver in your voice. slowly, he sets his hand on your lower back and sighs in content. "im sorry" he simply replys, and you pull back to look at him, hovering over the man.

"you dont need to apologize to me" you smiled gently as you ran your fingers on his cheek and down his chest, and again, planted yourself down on the man, covering him with your body.

"i was just worried" you sighed. its been a long while since patrick felt care, love, warmth, your gentle hug and your gentle words. thats the drug he needed most.

"thank you" he says. "nothing to thank me for" you mummbled as you held him tighter. "for getting me from yhe airport.. and this.. and everything" he says and you smile gently and hugged him tighter as you kissed his shoulder, and up his neck, nuzzling yourself in him.

"you should rest" you reply, kissing the nape of his neck again, and with a sigh he hugs you with both arms tightly. "thank you"

***

umm.. yeah? if you havent watched it.. i jighly reccomand, its one of my favourite shows, its so good.

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧