Before he could respond Sasha dragged him onto the dance floor.

******

A few hours later the party was beginning to settle down and Valt was by himself again.

In the background Valt watched as Free gave Legend Spryzen back to Shu.

Valt couldn't make out all the words but he was pretty sure Free said something like: "I'm sorry for breaking Spryzen and I know this doesn't make it for it but here."

After apologizing to Shu, Free started to walk off leaving the party.

Valt followed for while until Free had reached his destination: the cliffside.

Free sat down as he watched the fireworks in the sky.

"Nice night isn't it?" Free said as Valt sat down next to him.

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel like..."

"Something isn't right." Free finished.

"I mean Phi's gone and so is Valerie but Theodore's in jail but I don't know..." Valt said trailing off.

"It isn't over is it?" Free said quietly.

Valt shook his head a little.

"Right before they took Theodore away he mentioned something about an Eclipse and Taiga Akabane...but you should've seen the look on Theodore's face as they were dragging him. I've never seen him so angry."

Despite everything Free laughed, a really genuine laugh that Valt had never heard before

"Things are going to be different this time. We won't let anyone else get corrupted." He said cracking a small smile.

Valt smiled back but deep down Theodore's words still echoed in his mind.

I'll be back for you one day Brown Eye..

After hanging out with Free for a while Valt eventually went back to his hotel room. Laying on the bed, Shu was still at the party.

Sitting up Valt reached under his bed and pulled out the box Theodore had dropped when he was being arrested.

Taking out a pair of scissors he opened the seal to find a mask inside. Brown Eyes mask.

He stared at for a while feeling the edges and curves. It was very much like Red Eyes' old mask but at the same time it was different.

I'll be back for you one day Brown Eye...

Putting the mask back in the box he shoved it inside his suitcase before going back to the party.

Besides like Free said earlier it was a nice night and Valt knew he shouldn't be wasting it. When Theodore was in jail.

********End of book 3********

So as you all know there will be a book four and possibly a book 5. I have a pretty basic idea of everything but let me know if you guys have any ideas!

One will make a sacrifice...Fubuki or Free depending on how Fubuki sacrificed himself so everyone good get away in book 2 or Free because he left everyone to save them

One will make a fatal mistake... Fubuki for trusting Valerie

One shall betray.... Theodore right from the beginning although someone else in book 4 may fit this category later....:)

One must choose sides.... Lui that I felt was pretty obvious but don't be sad if you didn't get it. Oh and good job @miss_phee for guessing