15

Gun lie down on their bed once he entered their room. He immediately took his phone out and started browsing on internet. He opened his ig account and scrolled down through it. He also saw how many people have seen his ig story he posted earlier while they are preparing to watch a movie and after watching the movie.

Some reacted to it and some people who he doesn't know chatted him saying they are so happy that he is back on posting something like that on his social media and even his actor and actress friends that he have never talk about a year now.

Gun is so happy with that. He must admit that he missed posting on social media. Well, Off didn't stopped him from posting but he stopped because he doesn't have anything to post. He's just on their house anyway.

Gun stopped scrolling through Twitter when he saw one post. He was about to ignore it but he saw his husband's name.

It was a man and a woman eating at a restaurant. It is like a date.

"I saw Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn right now at the restaurant and he is eating with a girl. I didn't know he has a girlfriend. That's sad:("

Gun stared at the caption. He blinked many times and proceeds at the comment section because it has a lot of likes and comments. Gun knows Off is popular especially to young girls.

"She has a girlfriend?!"

"That girl is so lucky"

"Well, we should respect his privacy but if they are really dating, I would support them"

"I wish I was the girl"

Gun stopped scrolling at the comment section and clicked the photo. Off's face was the only one you can see because the the girl is facing her back at the camera.

Gun zooms in and focused on Off's face. He looks like he's laughing. He looks so happy.

Gun felt something heavy inside his chest. He can feel like something is breaking inside him that makes him weak. That makes his hand shake and eyes gets watery.

I've never seen that smile when he is with me.

Gun turned off his phone and hugged his pillow before closing his eyes making the tear fell down.

He stayed like that. His eyes shut and thinking about the picture.

Gun realized that Off having a girlfriend is not impossible even if they are now married.

No one knows they are married. It's only their family and friends. The public doesn't even know they are close.

People think Off is single and him sitting alone with a girl inside the restaurant will make everyone think that the girl is his girlfriend.

But does he have the right to be mad or to get jealous? He is the husband. He love Off and Off likes him.

Does he really likes me? Or I was just hallucinating?

The question makes him feel bad even more.

Gun let himself fall asleep because he was thinking too much. He doesn't want to over think something. It may break their relationship.

••••••••••••••••

Gun woke up when he feel someone is touching his head. He slowly opens his eyes and saw Off looking at him. He smiled.

Gun stayed like that and stared at his face. He then smiled slowly.

"You're home" Gun said. Off nodded as his smile is still there.