62.

Gun's POV:

"He left?" P'New asked and I was able to snapped out of my thought.

I took a deep breath to relax myself. I clenched my fists to hide my trembling hands.

Did he really left?

My heart keeps on getting heavy as that thought keeps on running on my mind.

He asked me to push him away so that he can leave me. But I didn't. I didn't push him away so he shouldn't leave me.

"Yes. There's an emergency in the company." I blinked many times and saw P'New looking at me.

He...didn't left?

I was left alone standing there waiting for everything to sink in.

I feel my face heating up because of embarrassment.

"How about you? Aren't you needed there?" P'New asked again. This time I knew he's asking those questions for me.

He knows I couldn't ask any of P'Off's friends.

"He didn't want me to come. He said it's not that serious and he can handle it alone."

"What if it's serious that he thought?"

"He'll call us of course. But he can handle those alone. It's not a major problem." P'Tay answered and put his arm around P'New's shoulder.

I was standing close enough just to hear their conversations and I know P'New knows it as I he keep on glancing at me as if asking me if I wanted more information.

"Papa!" I looked at Yanna who's running towards me and Jane behind her back. She's holding a glass of juice.

"Be careful." I said and lifted her.

"Where's Krist and Singto?" I asked Jane who stood beside me. Her long hair is dancing through the wind.

"I don't know. Maybe they're in their honeymoon." Jane replied and chuckled.

"What? Really?" I asked and chuckled with her.

All of the remaining days we spent on our vacation feels like just a normal days for me.

Maybe because I weren't able to see him, to get a glance of him and I'm kinda worrying of how he is doing.

I'm worried. Is he eating on time? Getting enough sleep? Is he feeling stress? Does someone talking to him other than just work? Is someone taking care of him?

I don't know and that's is something I wanted to know but just imagining some girls taking care of him, taking advantage of his exhausted body makes me want to leave and just run straight to him.

My worry just grew because I he didn't call any of his friends. I kept on watching him silently, observing their actions, getting anxious whenever they check their phone and listening to their conversations, but no, it's not P'Off. He never contacted them.