12.

A/N: I forgot to add this at the previous chapter. This is Ploy.

 This is Ploy

••••••••

"So he didn't want you to act?" New asked. Gun silently nodded his head. "His reason is acceptable tho" New commented. They are in a cafeteria.

Gun didn't say anything. He told New about him telling Off about acting. He told everything except Off's reason that maybe people will found out about their marriage.

He can't just bring himself telling that because New is starting to accept Off as Gun's husband. Gun knows New won't act calm if he told him about Off's other reason. He knows in the first place that New don't like Off. He's not showing it but Gun knows. He can't blame his friends.

They had a lot of dreams together. They promised that they will achieve all their dreams first before they settle down with their own family. But Gun fell in love and decided to marry Off without even thinking.

New got mad but he understand him. But New doesn't like how Off is treating him. He never like how Off is treating his best friend. And now that they're getting better. New is getting better also. He just want his best friend to be happy. And he will protect him no matter what.

"At least you can go out now without asking your husband. You can go out now without worrying of him getting mad" New added that made Gun smile.

"I am happy with that. At least he's getting better. Our relationship is getting better" Gun said and smiled. New nodded and smiled back.

"You can ask him again next time. I know how you really want to be an actor" New said. Gun nodded.

Gun knows he will be an actor someday. Off may need another time. They are just getting closer and Gun is okay with that. He doesn't want to rush everything. He doesn't want to push Off to love him. He wants him to take his time and Gun is always ready to wait.

••••••••••••••••

Gun woke up earlier than he usually do. He decided to woke up earlier to prepare breakfast for his husband. He's not able to do it for days already because Off always leave before Gun woke up.

He's putting on the plate the last pancake he made when Off walked downstairs.

"Good morning, P'Off" Gun greeted as he walked closer to him to fix his neck tie like he usually do.

"You woke up early" Off said. Gun smiled while fixing his neck tie.

"I am just worried that you're not eating breakfast, P'Off. Don't skip meals" Gun answered making Off smiled.

"I missed your food too" He said making Gun excited and happy.

"I just cooked simple breakfast. Let's go" Gun said and holds Off's hand and they both entered the dining room holding hands.