59.

Gun's POV:

"They really didn't come back?" Krist asked. He somehow looked angry and disappointed about the other boys not coming back for us to go there together.

"And why are you dressed extravagantly?!" He irritably asked us making Jane laugh.

"Why not? I need to take a lot of picture. I need to be pretty, right Princess?" Jane asked and looked at Yanna who's also dressed like Jane.

Krist just rolled his eyes at Jane and looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I chuckled at him observing how I look.

"That's your normal dress when in a vacation." He commented and rolled his eyes at me.

The attitude!

Singto really need to compensate me for dealing with his future fiancé's attitude today.

I am wearing a loose button down white shirt, a plain black beach short and sandals.

Jane is wearing a see through white dress down to the ankle with a slit on her left leg while Yanna is wearing a white floral dress. The front was up to her knees while the back was longer. They were also wearing a flower crown I didn't know where it came from.

We were now settled. The yacht started moving and all of them went inside to take a rest while I was left outside.

I lean forward while holding the railings of the yacht while I watched how beautiful the view is.

The sun is setting. It's light were beautifully reflecting on the water. It's making me feel peaceful.

But being alone here makes me think a lot of things. A thousand thoughts were running on my mind. And it's all about P'Off.

If I'm really going to be honest to myself, I know I still love him. But I'm still too scared to try and take the risk.

Even though I saw a lot of changes to P'Off, I'm still scared. What happened before scarred me making me scared to enter any relationship.

But since we came here, I keep on watching my friends being in love. Singto who's going to propose today.

It makes me feel happy but there's still a hole inside my heart that needs to be filled. No matter how I tried to fill it myself, I just couldn't. I feel incomplete. I know I need someone to fill it.

I'm trying hard to resist myself from running to hug him every time our eyes meet and see how his eyes are longing for me. How I always caught him staring at me.

"You're not going to rest?" I looked at Jane who stands on my side. Her hair were dancing from the wind. She wasn't wearing her flower crown anymore.

I smiled.

"Later." I replied before looking ahead of me again.

"I've been meaning to asked this but I couldn't find a chance to." She started and I gave all of my attention to it even though I am not looking at her.

"I know it's been years but are you okay seeing P'Off? I won't be worried if it's just a day or two but it's been a couple of days." Jane asked and I can see and feel her worrying about me.

I smiled and look at her.

"I am. Like you said. It's been five years." I replied. She pouted and also leaned forward as she holds the railing.

"I'm really worried. The trauma he gave you isn't a joke. I know you're not fully healed yet. I won't even be surprise if you still love him." She said. I looked forward again. We were looking at the sunset.