06.

Gun's POV:

It's been two days when that memorable night happened. P'Off never came back from being cold with me. He still didn't want me to go outside like before but it's okay. I'm getting excited preparing our food everynight and today we are going on a date. It's not usual date because we were going to Korea alone. Just the two of us.

It's officially our first date! And it will be out of town.

I just prepared some clothes because we will just stay there for two days because he can't be gone for too long. Their company needs him.

"Is it late honeymoon?" Krist asked. He called me just to tease me.

"Shut up, Kit" I hissed. I heard him chuckle.

"Do you need some help?" P'Off asked when he entered our room. I looked at him and smile as I shook my head.

"I'm hanging up-"

"Don't forget to use protection, Gu-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence. My phone was in speaker and P'Off heard it. I smiled awkwardly. He just chuckled and walk towards me to bring my luggage downstair.

Damn, Krist. I will kill you

I curse him in my mind.

I saw him putting our luggage at the trunk of the car. P'Tay and P'Off are talking. I walked closer to them.

"Hi, P'Tay" I greeted him and hugged him tight. He chuckled and hugged me back. I am the kind of person who likes to be clingy. I like hugging and kissing people. And oftentimes, I pinch New or Krist's belly.

"Bro, don't be jealous. It's a friendly hug" P'Tay teased Off. I broke the hug and looked at P'Off who's rolling his eyes before he close the trunk. I smiled. This two days I am starting to be clingy to him but I am doing it slowly. I don't want him to get mad at me

"I am leaving you the company. Call me right away if there is a problem" P'Off said to P'Tay.

"I can manage it. Just have fun with your husband" P'Tay said. P'Off nodded his head.

"Let's go" I interrupted them. I can't hide my excitement. P'Off will be with me alone in 2 days. He'll not thinking about work. Just me and him alone.

I've been in vacation before. I've been in south korea before but I've never been this excited.

I was sitting at the back while P'Off is in the passenger seat and P'Tay is the one who's driving. They were talking so that I keep my mouth shut and just looking at the window. My smile is still there, can't take it off because I am so happy with what's happening to me and P'Off.

When we finally got inside the earplane and sit, I rest my head in his shoulder. He didn't complain that made me smile. I close my eyes. I just love how he let me do this to him. I feel like he was finally opening to me

Off's POV:

After how many hours of flight, we finally arrived. Gun fell asleep and is now awake and rubbing his eyes cutely. I feel kinda guilty because I just realized that he doesn't have enough sleep since we got married. He's waking up early to prepare my clothes and my food that I didn't accept before and sleep late at night because he was waiting me. Oftentimes, I saw him sleeping at the couch at midnight because he was waiting for me.