20.

Gun was walking and trying to fit to those fans who were blocking his way. New suddenly asked him to come to their shooting.

"Excuse me. Oh sorry...please, excuse me" Gun spoke as he kept on stepping someone's feet.

Gun inhaled long when he finally got out from the fans who was gathering and cheering around the set.

He started to walked and find New. The staff didn't stop him since they already know him. Some staffs greeted him which he gave a smile at them.

"You're here" New said as he saw Gun.

"Why did you call me to come here?" Gun immediately asked. New's stylist are fixing his dress.

"Well, I have a favor to you" New said. Gun nodded at him, signaling to continue talking. "Can you bring that to Off? Krist asked me to ask you since both of him and Singto was in a vication right now" New explained and pointed at the envelop in his table.

Gun nodded and took the envelop.

"Their vication is so sudden" Gun spoke looking back at New

"They wanted a fresh air. But your Dad wants to give that to Off. He said Off needed that ASAP" New answered. Gun again nodded his head.

"Then, I should get going" Gun said, hugging New to bid his goodbye. New pats his back and also bid his goodbye saying he should drive safe.

Gun decided to take another way since he doesn't want to be trapped in the crowd of fans again.

He drove faster to Off's company. He's happy to see his husband working. He's really a hard working person.

The guard greeted Gun and he greeted back. He goes straight to the elevator and pressed the floor where Off's office was.

His heart is pounding so fast and loud. When Gun heard the sound of the doorbell, which means he arrived, he smiled.

"Where's P'Off?" Gun asked the secretary that was sitting on his own table. Typing on his laptop. She smiled at Gun.

"The CEO is currently in the lobby, Mr. Atthaphan. The VIP room there" The secretary said. Gun nodded and thanks him with a smile before going back down.

When he reached the lobby, he searched for the VIP room and smiled when he found it. He slowly turned the knob and silently pushing it.

"I don't like your money. I love you, P'Off"

Gun stilled when Ploy pulled Off into a deep kiss. He unconciously dropped the envelop. His heart broke into pieces. His legs tremble as it gets weak. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes and it instantly fall.

Gun can't see Off's face. He was facing his back. Gun's chest is going up and down, breathing heavily as he watched Ploy broke the kiss and catch her breath. His heart almost stopped beating when Ploy looked at him.

"P'Gun? What are you doing here?" Ploy asked, confused at Gun crying while watching them. Off immediately turn around and was shocked to see Gun there.

"Gu-"

"S-s- Sorry. I think I- I entered the w-wrong room" Gun asnwered and instantly wiped his tears. He wanted to fake a smile but he couldn't. He wanted to stop crying but he can't. He keeps on wiping and drying his eyes but the tears kept on falling.

When Off stepped closer to Gun, Gun instantly turned back and was about to run away but he saw Tay, standing there, in front of the door, looking at Gun.

"Y-You know this?" Gun asked and bit his lips to stopped himself from sobbing. Tay didn't answer and just looked down. Gun's heart break even more. He felt betrayed, more betrayed. He already know the answer.

"I hate you" Gun said and run away.

"Gun!" Off called and run to follow him.

Gun doesn't clearly see his way. It was blurred because of his tears. People are looking at him, some was confused, some felt sad. He kept on wiping his tears. He was cursing. He hates himself. He's too weak.

Gun kept on running and Off kept on following him until Gun reach outside the building. He doesn't care how he looks like. He's started sobbing as he run.

"No, Gun!!" Gun heard Off shouted. Gun looked to his left side just to see the truck driving in front of him, suddenly stepping the break but it was too late. It was at that moment, Gun doesn't really care about the physical pain.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Gun!" Off heartbeat almost stopped when he saw Gun flew meters away after got hit by the truck. He run as fast as he could. Tears suddenly form in the corner of his eyes.

He kneeled down beside Gun. His whole body is trembling. He was crying. He doesn't know if he should touch him or not. But in the end he hugged Gun. Not thinking about the blood that would stain his suit.

"Please, don't close your eyes. S-stay with me" Off begged caressing the younger's cheek. Gun eyes still looking at him.

"Please, G-Gun. Stay wit- with me. Please, oh god please no" Off keeps on mumbling.

Tay and Ploy also run towards them, panicking. Tay almost fell on the ground and Ploy cover his mouth in shock seeing a lot of blood.

Off looked at Tay with no energy. He was looking at Tay with a pleading eyes he never did before

"Please, h-help me" the word almost came out whispher.

Off once again looked at Gun who was slowly closing his eyes making Off panicked even more.

"No, no, no! Gun, d-don't close your eyes, please. No!" Off shouted but Gun's eyes close shut making the older burst into tears.

"Call the fucking ambulance!!" He screamed his lungs out. He can't lose Gun. No he can't. Not today.

He doesn't care if he looks miserable now. He doesn't care if he looks desperate but he's scared. He doesn't want to lose him. No, he shouldn't. He can't. He fucking can't lost his husband.

Off's body became alert when they hear the siren of the ambulance. He looked at Gun once again.

"Fight for me, please" he whisphered as he place a gentle kiss on his forehead. Tears keeps on falling, hugging Gun's unconcious body tightly.