68.

Gun's POV:

After what happened to Korea, we both came back and fix everything that needed to be fixed.

We're not in a relationship because we promised we will be one when we fixed everything.

We set a date where we decide about what to do with our relationship. Whether we take a step forward or not.

We did this because he wanted me to make sure about something. Our feelings with each other, I guess. Or if it will make everyone suffer like it did before. This time, we wanted to make sure that our selfish decision won't hurt our friends.

P'Off did his best trying to prove himself to me. He took over their business again and tried hard to expand it even more.

He would drive early in the morning to pick me up at my Dad'd house and drive me home even tho he's busy on their business. Sometimes, he would take his break by picking me up at work.

He would asked how did my day go and listen to everything I said. He would listen to my cries and complain with the directors or what happened to my fan meets even tho he's present in every one of them.

He would take a break the same day I do and take me on a date. He always asked for my opinion about something and he's really putting me and Yanna first above everything I couldn't help but to love him even more.

It also became normal for me receiving flowers everyday when I'm at work with a letter of encouragement and appreciation from him.

He's the one who congratulated me for getting a new role and at the same worried about me overworking myself.

At some point I saw the side of him I never knew he have.

Acting like a child in front of me. Pouting his lips and begging for something like a child. He was like a kid and an adult at the same time.

One thing he did first was to start investing on every project I had. He would send a food truck with my picture with a short message and would give a free food for the team and the other actors.

It's visible how different he is from five years ago and I love him for that.

I'm also trying to build back my friendship with P'Tay and P'Arm who was so happy about it.

I don't even feel my tiredness after work anymore. I became more productive and excited waking up in the morning and going to work.

Jane and Daniel got married weeks after we returned and it did go well. Our friendships received a lot of teasing again that day because of how noisy and goofy they are, including me.

The day we talked about came. I came in the restaurant and P'Off was already there. I watched him how he keeps on fixing his suit nervously.

I remembered how our dinner ended last time and smiled.

Yeah, I'm different now.

I'm braver than I am that time.

Being brave about facing what you feel and the consequences of letting it out can make your life change.