63.

Gun's POV:

After coming back from vacation I became busy again with the commercials and interviews I have to do.

I was able to ask for news about P'Off with my friends. P'New told me everything without me asking him.

P'Tay and P'Arm became busy right after we got home because the emergency in their company is bigger than they thought and P'Off was dealing them alone.

I got worried. I was happy he's still here and I can get any news about him but still worried about him. P'New said it wasn't going to affect their company much, but still has an effect to it.

I know too well how P'Off loves his company and all of his businesses. He even let himself get married to someone he doesn't even know just so he could manage and save them.

I'm worried he's overworking himself again like he did before.

I remember it when we're still newlywed. The next day, right after we got married and got the position of CEO, he went to his office and spent all of his time there, forgetting about me.

I guess he was more happy about getting the CEO position than being married. Well, I cannot blame him for that.

I don't want him to go through that again. It's aching me watching him sleepless. Doing work without even resting just to save the company. Just to fix the problem.

And I thought it would stay that way for long but then P'Off suddenly contacted me.

Unknown:

Hi, Gun. This is Off. I'm sorry I got your new phone number from Tay without your permission.
Don't blame him, I really annoyed him just to get this. Do you have time to meet me? Or do I need to get an appointment with your manager?

I don't really know how to react when I read his text. It sounded so formal but I feel my heart tingling. 

But I ignored his text for about an hour before replying to him. I really did my best to distract myself from replying. I don't wanna look like I've been excited to talk to him. I needed to restrain myself.

Me:

Hey. Sorry it's a late reply but why do you wanna meet me?

I bit my lips before clicking the send button and almost flinch when he replied immediately. I don't think it took him one minute to reply. Is he waiting for my reply?

Unknown:

I wanted to talk to you.

I was about to tap on screen to send him a reply but my phone suddenly ring. My heart is already beating so fast and this sudden call wasn't helping me at all.

I panicked even more when I realized that it was him calling me. My hands started to tremble. I don't know if I'm nervous or excited. Or maybe both.

I took a deep breath and look around to check if someone can hear me but fortunately all my staff were outside taking a break.