50.

Gun's POV:

It is the day of my welcome party. I am done preparing and now waiting for Yanna.

I somehow remember how I hated wearing formal attire especially suits. But now I am quite use to it.

I am quietly watching Yanna as the maid helped her to dress. She's slowly growing up.

I can't help but to imagine how small she is when I saw her. She was born 2 weeks earlier and needed to take extra care. She wasn't healthy at all.

It's harder to take care of her because of it and I don't have any experience. I am so glad I had my friends and family who helped me raise her.

I have made a lot of mistakes in the past because of my selfishness and because of my greediness. I only care for myself that's why I decide something that I wasn't sure myself.

But choosing Yanna. Helping her and her mother wasn't one of them.

"Papa, I'm done" Yanna said and walked towards me. She cling onto my hands. I smiled at her and pats her head.

"You're so beautiful as always, Yanna" I complimented as she likes to hear it.

"Shall we go?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. I held her hand while we walk outside.

We're early because I needed to attend the press conference first before going to the party and my friends were waiting for me there. My father was the one who's waiting us.

The venue is in the hotel we own. It's one of our business. There's already a lot of people. Actors and businessmen and medias who were waiting for me.

"Yanna, go to your Mommy Jane for now" I whispered to her but she just hold me tighter as if not wanting to let go.

"I want to stay with Papa" she answered. I stared at him. Some of people were already looking at us.

"Papa has something to do, Yanna. Will you stay with Mommy Jane for a while? I'll go straight to you after" I said. Yanna looked at the stage.

She already knows what will I do. Today, right now, I'm going to stage. The press are waiting. Some people were looking at us.

"Okay" she said while pouting before letting go of my hand. I smiled at her and pats her head before signaling my friends to look for her.

Jane nodded her head, P'New signaled his hands saying I should go to the stage and start it, Krist mouthed fighting and Singto smiled at me.

I somehow feel relieved when I saw them.

I took a deep breath before looking at my manager who's on the stage and were waiting for my sign to start it.

This is another room. And this is where I will have the press conference. The party is outside.

I smiled at him. He nodded before speaking.

"Good evening, everyone. Let us welcome Gun Attaphan Phunsawat on stage" he said.

I realize that the people here right now is much more than what I expected now that I was already on stage.