54.

Gun's POV:

Yanna fell asleep before dinner and she still haven't woken up yet and it's almost time for dinner.

"Yanna, It's time to wake up" I whispered as I was gently shaking her body. She just groaned and turn his body to face me. I watched as she slowly open her eyes.

"Good evening" I greeted at I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Good evening, Papa" she greeted back and smiled at me before hugging me. I gently brushed her hair.

"Let's get ready. It's almost dinner" I said.

"Where's uncle New?" She asked after noticing that we're alone right now.

"Uncle New is already downstairs. He might be eating your dinner right now too" I replied and she immediately sits down after hearing me say about his food.

"Uncle New?" She asked, eyes got bigger. I tried not to smile.

"Yeah. Even your hot chocolate" I answered. She gasped and stood and looked at me as if she's ready to fight someone.

"Let's go, Papa." She said and grabbed my hand as he tried to pull me up. I chuckled as I stood up too.

She jumped out of the bed as I was holding her hands. She looks like she was in a hurry and kept on pulling me.

"Papa, hurry. I can't let uncle New eat my food!" She complained when the elevator opened and she pulled me again. I chuckled.

"Right. Let's hurry" I answered.

I was kind of nervous to be honest. Having dinner with my friends means having dinner with P'Off.

Thinking about it. We're married for 3 years but I can count in my fingers how many times me and P'Off eats together in a table.

Maybe we don't really have so much bonds because most of the times, I was the one who's initiating but I kept on rejected.

But it's all in the past now. Sure it still hurt especially when I'm seeing him.

"P'Gun, here!" I heard someone shouted and I definitely knew who he was. There's only one person who can shout shamelessly in a crowded places like this. Krist.

He's waving his hand for me to see where they are. There's a lot of people in the restaurant. And Singto's friends were also there now, sitting in their seats.

Yeah. It's in the past now. Let's just act and everything will finish in a week.

"Uncle New!" Yanna shouted and lets go of my hands before running towards P'New.

"Did you miss me?" P'New asked as his smile grew bigger.

"No. Did you drink my hot choco?" She asked completely ignoring the others.

P'New looked at me and I looked away and immediately sat down on the chair next to Yanna. Acting like I didn't know anything.

"What?" P'New asked, stunned by Yanna's greetings.