14.

Gun woke up with a wide smile on his face. He looks at Off who's sleeping beside him. He hugged him and rest his head on Off's chest.

Gun wanted to cuddle him and stay like that but he needs to get up and prepare him foods. He kissed Off's cheeks before he stood up and goes downstairs.

Gun wore his favorite apron and cooked his husband a breakfast. He's humming a song as his smile never leaves his lips. He was even dancing while cooking.

After cooking. He puts the foods inside the lunchbox. Gun smile wider as he stare at the lunchbox. He sigh and closed it.

He looked up and saw Off walking downstairs, putting his suit. Gun smiled wider and walked closer to help his husband like he used to.

"You're waking up too early. You don't need to do it" Off said while Gun fixed his neck tie. Gun giggled.

"I want to serve you, P'Off" Gun answered.

"What's your plan today?"

"Oh. I'll stay at P'New's house. They don't have a shooting today so we planned on watching some movies" Gun answered. Off nodded and walked inside the dining room. Excited to eat his breakfast.

"You and New alone?" Off  asked. Gun shook his head while serving him.

"No. Krist and Singto will join us but Jane won't come because she has a schedule with you" Gun answered again.

"Yeah. We need to try the dresses and have some examples of the photoshoot. But I will make it faster so that she can come with you" Off said as he started eating his breakfast.

"Really?" Gun asked in disbelief. Off nodded as he smile at him. Gun jumped and hugged Off.

"Thank you, P'Off" Gun thanks him between the hugs. Off chuckled and hugged him back.

"Now, let go or I will be late" Gun immediately let go.

"Sorry hehe"

Off took another bite and another before he wiped his lips and stood up while drinking water.

Gun looked at him, confused.

"I'm going now. Bye" Off bid his goodbye and kissed Gun cheeks. Gun froze from the sudden action.

Gun doesn't know how long he stood there but he just snapped out when his eyes laid on the lunchbox.

"P'Off, you're lun-" Gun didn't finish his words because he was left alone.

He took out his phone and called him.

"You need something?" Off immediately asked.

"You left your lunch here" Gun said trying to calm his heart.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Can you come and give that to me? I am not planning on  going out later to eat lunch" his heart started to beat faster and louder at Off's answer. Gun never come at his building.

"M-me? Do you want me to call P'Tay to get it for you?" Gun asked as he wants to check if he understand him well.

"He has a meeting. Give it to my secretary before you go to New's condo please."

Gun stayed silent. He swallowed his saliva when he heard Off pleased.

"O-okay, P'Off" Gun answered.