31.

Gun is nervous. They are on their way to the company. It is the day where Gun will be official part of their company. He will finally become an actor.

New told Gun that they should keep his selective amnesia a secret. And also about his marriage. He don't understand why should they keep it a secret but right now, Gun can only think of his career as an actor.He's been wanting to achieve this dream. And he trust New. He's been in this industry for years and he knows what to do. He trust him.

"Are you ready?" New asked. Gun looked the front of the building. He's been going in and out inside the building but today feels different for Gun. Because he will go out later as their artists. As an actor. He already achieved it. The door is the new start for him.

Gun looked back at New and gave him his cheeky smile.

"I am" Gun who feel excited and nervous answered. New smiled at him and pats his head before opening the door of the van.

A lot of fans are gathering outside of the building. It is already usual for them. But today, Gun was so shocked to see that some of them are asking for a picture and autograph of him.

Gun feels like he's already a celebrity. Well, he is. He was known as the one and only son of one of the most successful businessman in their country.

Gun also greeted the people who'a greeting him and felt sad by the fact that he can't talk to them right now because he has something important to do.

He bid his goodbye to them after saying thank you before running behind New.

Some of the staffs are greeting them. The security guard greeted Gun like he usually do. They got close. Gun doesn't know but he's getting close to anyone so easy.

He also noticed that some of their actor who's younger than him but taller than him is treating him like a kid. Like he's younger.

But New explained it to him. All of them are also his friend and they've been treating him that way since they got so close. New also told Gun that he's calling some of the actor as 'Phi' even though they are younger than them. It is because they are taller than him.

New stopped at the lobby and looked at Gun.

"We are going to wait you here. You already know the room of the meeting place, aren't you?" Asked New. Gun nodded.

"Yes. Thank you, P'New" Gun said.

New patted his shoulder as a sign of good luck before giving him a hug and Gun did the same.

They waved each other as Gun walked further.  They kept on looking at each other until Gun entered the elevator.

Now that Gun is alone. He feels more nervous. But that doesn't stop him. He was more excited about it but he knows he needs to be careful. He can't just sign the contract without reading it.

Gun took a deep breath and slowly released it as he's standing in front of the door.

Gun opened the door and saw at least 5 people in the room. One of them is the CEO. He smiled at Gun.

Gun immediately wai'ed at them before walking closer to them. One of the person here is the famous director in the country. He just made some of the famous dramas not just in their country but also in other country.

"Sit down, Gun" the boss who's sitting on other side of the table motioned him to sit down.

"Thank you" Gun said before sitting down.

"We can start now." One of the boas said.

"We've been know Gun for years now and we've seen his talent before..." The girl started talking and gave him a paper. Gun read it.